- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign --
In charge of aging processing at the company’s logistics processing center that handles fruits and vegetables.
1. Aging processing business (after ripening imported fruits and vegetables)
* Example: Fruits that cannot be eaten at the time of harvest, such as bananas, avocados, kiwis, etc.
2. Adjust to the state 2. Operation management of aging process
, employee attendance management
, shift management
, work process management
3. Site management
* You can apply even if you have no experience in the industry or the above work.
1. Those who have a high degree of “independence” and “willingness to grow” who actively learn and act in business .
2. Communication skills
3. Part-time and part-time employee guidance and management experience
4. Language skills: Japan word
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3 million yen to 3.6 million yen
Basic salary: 190,000 yen to 230,000 yen
* The above annual income includes bonuses (for 3.6 months per year * for non-managerial positions).
* Details are determined in consideration of age and experience.
* Overtime allowance will be paid in full.
Annual salary increase (April), Bonus twice a year (July / December), commuting transportation expenses (provided actual expenses within the tax exemption range)
Social insurance complete, Keigo Mikokin, retirement allowance system,shareholding association, long-term disability income compensation insurance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (shift system), annual paid leave (up to 14 days in the first year)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.