- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign Store sales group
In the mobile phone shop, customers who come to the store will be provided with general customer service (sales, contract work, application service).
Once you get used to sales operations, you will be able to create stores.
1. Sales of mobile phones.
2. Response to inquiries.
4. Creation of stores, etc.
No experience required. The selection is focused on people.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Those who can communicate brightly and cheerfully.
2. Those who can cherish teamwork.
3. Those who have Japanese skills who can communicate with customers in mobile shops without problems.
4. Foreign nationals Case: Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If you do not have Japanese Language Proficiency. Test Level 1, it is difficult to deal with contract work:
Sales, customer service, sales experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 2.81 million yen to 3.05 million yen
Estimated monthly salary: 202,200 yen to 222,200 yen (including fixed overtime allowance and residential area allowance)
[Annual income composition]
Monthly salary (monthly salary + residential area allowance) x 12 months + bonus (summer season ), Winter.
[About each allowance]
Fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paid 34,800 yen a month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is additionally paid).
Residential area allowance: Depending on the residential area / household category Amounts vary (10,000 to 30,000 yen per month * If you live in Nagoya, the monthly salary is 212,200 to 222,200 yen).
* 18% of the residential area allowance and work allowance are paid as 30 hours overtime allowance per month. Regardless of the amount, it is a fixed amount. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance.
Bonus twice a year (June / December), trial period (3 months up to 6 months, salary conditions etc. unchanged), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply).
Various social insurances (* Health insurance is a unique health insurance association (CNC kenpo) with low insurance premiums), housing and community allowance (10,000 yen to 30,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, regular health Diagnosis (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile terminals, etc.), social gatherings (some companies pay) four times a year, employee associations (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit station (external benefits service) , Commendation system (twice a year), qualification support system, retirement allowance (retirement age 60 years), training at the time of joining the company, introduction training, OJT, defined contribution pension system (newly established from October 2017), retirement age 60 years Employment system available (up to 65 years old).
[Interview] Conducted at the store to be assigned
* Basically, the selection is once, but it may be 2-3 times depending on the case.
* Web aptitude test (personal diagnosis) and we ※ support of selection of Skype, etc. do not conduct.
[Annual holidays: 108 days]
2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (twice a year, of which maximum is 6 days).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.