- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Physician Career Division Marketing Group
As the company’s Web marketer and director, he will develop, execute, and verify the effectiveness of strategies and plans that enhance the service’s ability to attract customers and the UI and UX of the website.
A career change support service specializing in doctors. A full-time consultant will guide you to the workplace that suits your needs from many hospitals in the country.
A comprehensive career change support site for doctors. In addition to matching by work location and specialized subjects, facilities can be searched by theme according to the needs of doctors, and a full range of full-time, regular part-time jobs, and spots are available.
This is a hospital information site for doctors based on the concept of “career support that is different than before”. In addition to basic information on about 8,500 hospitals nationwide, cross-tabulates official data such as DPC, map data, and word-of-mouth information received from m3.com physician members in the secondary medical zone. Factors such as work-life balance and human relationships, which have been difficult to grasp, can be digitized so that the hospital’s unique strengths and attractiveness can be grasped in three dimensions.
1. After attracting customers using Web advertising and SEO, and the direction of UI / UX improvement of the site, for some time under the guidance of the leader, We will attract customers using Web advertising and SEO at the service in charge, and provide directions for improving the UI and UX of the site.
2. Promotion of marketing measures centered on attracting customers for each service
3. Site improvement planning and production direction / effect verification
[Features of position]
-As a new member with no marketing experience, innovative ideas not experienced by people in the past It is expected to bring in vitality to challenge new measures that are not caught.
・ This position is expected to grow into a person in charge of service as experience is accumulated and skills are improved.
[Challenging / Attractive]
・ Be able to challenge web marketing work from inexperienced, and it is possible to acquire a wide range of web marketing skills in collaboration with experienced team members.
・ We have a training environment that produces high performance in a short period of time, such as producing members who receive company-wide awards in about a year after joining the company.
Those who meet one of the following requirements:
1. Experience in planning measures to improve customer experience (not possible on the Web)
2. Experience in numerical analysis using statistical analysis knowledge
• Knowledge in the medical industry
・ Basic knowledge about the Internet and system development
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 5 million yen
– Monthly salary: 285,000 yen to 357,000 yen
Salary includes 40 hours of fixed overtime allowance of 672,000 yen to 84,000 yen (excess portion is provided separately)
Social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), business book purchase system (all books purchased under 10,000 yen must be paid by the company), study support system (qualification acquisition, external seminar, training, etc.) Half of the cost), club activity system (the company subsidizes club activity costs to exchange employees), etc.
Transportation expenses (monthly ) (Up to 35,000 yen)
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid holidays (2017 annual leave take rate: 75% on average throughout the company), special holidays (less than 6 months enrolled) Employees who need to take a rest due to poor health or hospital visits are granted a maximum of 2 days), refresh leave (acquired for 5 consecutive days, included in paid leave), marriage leave (5 days), consolation leave, maternity leave, childcare・ Nursing care leave
Primary interview + Written examination
* The number of selections and content may change.