- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 10 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
At the Rakuten fulfillment center, the company’s logistics base, you will be responsible for setting up and managing network-related equipment as a device manager.
[Characteristics of Position]
We will provide the best equipment for operation members who are equipment users, and will support the improvement of work efficiency.
1. internal network-related procurement, configuration and equipment and operation and maintenance handling equipment: such as a handy terminal
· tablet printer improvement using the
2. equipment proposal and execution
3. new equipment review and equipment Introducing a new service using
IT [Challenging / Attractive]
Since we handle a lot of network-related devices, it is a job that aims to improve soft skills (communication skills, logical thinking, etc.) while acquiring and utilizing various knowledge.
[About the company’s logistics services]
The company is responsible for the EC logistics of Rakuten Group such as Rakuten Books, as well as receiving / shipping products, storage / inventory management, packing, delivery, customer service, gifts for stores opening in the Rakuten market And “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)”, including support for returns and returns.
Our mission is to support the growth of stores in the Rakuten market that support Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Business-level OA skills (email, Excel, etc.)
2. Japanese skills
and one of the following:
1. High school graduate or higher and at least 3 years of work experience
2. University graduate More than 2 years working experience
1. Work experience in factories / logistics
2. Experience in operation / maintenance of the above equipment (handy terminal / PC / tablet / printer, etc.)
3. Experience working with contractors
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million to 5.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations after considering work experience, ability and skills.
Bonuses: Twice a year (June / December) * Payment and commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays * Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are available depending on the work and time of the day), summer and winter holidays, annual paid holidays (10 to 20 days), special Vacation.
Primary interview: Manager, Device Management Group Manager, Engineering Division
SPI: Web aptitude test
Final interview: Senior Manager, Engineering Division
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.