- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Orchid System Solutions (OSS)
You will be responsible for all aspects of system infrastructure at the company that oversees the system infrastructure of the Orchid Group. Utilizing various technologies and manufacturers, you will build and operate a number of systems that support the current and next generation of the group.
1. Consideration-selection-introduction of solutions to be used
2. Vendor control of server construction / maintenance work
3. Network enhancement and security enhancement
4. Cloud construction / promotion
5. Introduction of hundreds of PCs in the group・ Management and help desk support
6. Others Management and guidance for stable operation
7. Indent management, change management, troubleshooting, FAQ
[Technology and business examples to be used]
・ Virtualization server / HCI
・ Data integration platform
・WMS (warehouse management system), EDI infrastructure, DWH, SD-WAN, security measures, etc.
In order to understand the system, the first few months will start with simple work. Support from seniors is also solid.
[About Orchid Group and Ozarks Corporation]
The Orchid Group is an organization centered on Ozarks Corporation.
Ozax Co., Ltd. is a well-established trading company for consumer goods related to daily life. It is a stable company with a well-established position in the industry and deals with one of the largest domestic companies.
Life-related consumables, paper bases, and foods
Restaurants, cinecons, GMS, manufacturers, printing companies, etc.
Fuji Kogyo Co., Ltd., a logistics subsidiary, and several overseas subsidiaries .
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4 million yen-
Estimated monthly salary: 245,500 yen-
* The above annual salary and monthly salary are approximate. Determined based on experience and ability.
Monthly salary, commuting allowance (full payment), salary revision (once a year), bonus (twice a year)
Social insurance, retirement allowance, defined contribution pension, internal loan, employee shareholding association, property savings, club activities, childbirth / childcare support, overtime allowance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[121 days a year]
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, summer 5 days, year-end and New Year 6 days, paid leave: granted on the day of joining the company (4-10 days)