- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
As a product manager in the company’s free paper and commercial magazines, we will formulate and execute strategies and plans for the information magazine business with the mission of maximizing the media effect.
1. We will be in charge of a series of business activities from planning to execution to review.
In collaboration with sales, referring to past performance data and analysis data, how to sell the media to determine what products match customer needs and move customers in the current market It is the work of SUMO media product planning, such as whether or not to brand.
2. To achieve the target of the number of distribution management information magazines, optimize the existing distribution infrastructure (stations, racks of commercial facilities, etc.) and carry out a series of operations from planning to execution and review for new reach acquisition. I’m in charge.
・ There is a discretion and flat organization left to you.
・ It is an environment that can be involved regardless of age, gender, or position.
・ You can grow yourself among highly motivated and excellent members.
Those who have the following experience
1. Experience in business plan design / monitoring, product planning / design, etc.
2. Analysis experience and skills in Excel (one who is strong in numbers)
3. Those who can present in PowerPoint
4. Ability to grasp the structure (what is really the problem to be solved, the ability to think systematically in a multifaceted manner based on the facts)
5. Planning and design ability (the ability to design for planning and planning the task execution)
6. Analytical power (Ability to analyze past results and data, customer and customer voices, create hypotheses, and make plans)
Interview (3 times) + SPI exam
* The number of selections and content may change.