- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign marketing
You will be in charge of inside sales (in-house sales) who will introduce and propose the company’s solution.
1. About customers Customers of
various industries and sizes are customers.
It has a 53% share in the domestic expense settlement system market.
2. About the product “SAP Concur: https://www.concur.co.jp/” This is a business trip / expense management cloud system. More than 52 million people around the world use it and handle approximately 8 trillion yen. It is the industry standard for business trip / expense management cloud with the top share in Japan.
SAP Concur, a new integrated brand, is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to streamlining expense management, invoice management, and business trip management, it also visualizes overhead costs and complies with compliance. It is a powerful support for improving the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
* Concur Travel & Expense, a business trip and expense settlement system, uses 59.7 million users worldwide, supports approximately 48,000 business trips and expense management operations, and more than 75% of Fortune 500 employ it. It is already used by more than 900 companies in Japan.
3. Create new projects and new pipelines for sales methods and processes .
I will be in charge of the territory of several office workers
1) Selection of approach destinations
While communicating with outside sales, an approach destination is selected for each territory.
2) Collection of customer information and creation of business negotiations
3) Interviews with customer issues and needs (telephone and e-mail, etc.)
4) Introduction and proposal of the company’s solutions
5) Transfer of created projects to outside sales
, average age : 37-year
– old male / female ratio: 65% male, 35% female (about 40% of all employees are women and can work in a flexible
[Challenging and attractive]
-The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・ Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
[About the company]
It is a Japanese corporation of the US-based Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions.
We were selected as the “Best Company for Work” Best Company for four consecutive years, and in 2018, we were ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Corporate sales experience (industry-related)
2. Newly cultivated sales experience
3. Those who are interested in customer issues and business
English language ability
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: ¥ 4 million to ¥ 10 million
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive
Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union, Benefit One, health checkup, health insurance association contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS) Class), soft skills training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the expenses when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials Lending business books, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letter of thanks) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, industrial physicians Mental health check, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities , Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, beverages such as juice and tea in the office free or half price
Primary interview: General manager
Secondary interview: General manager
Final interview: Representative
* The number of selections and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave leave system for studying abroad, paid encouragement days , 3-year service leave, volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.