- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16:30
- Trial Period 3 months
As an intellectual property manager for agricultural machinery, you will be responsible for patent applications, licensing, and research.
1. Invention discovery, patent application / rights business
2. Patent (clearance) investigation and business for eliminating infringement risk
3. Follow-up of the technical department (development department) from the intellectual property aspect
* As an intellectual property manager for agricultural machinery, I will follow the development of the technology department from the intellectual property aspect. We will engage in intellectual property activities according to the progress of development themes, and will lead to the acquisition of patent rights. Another important role is to conduct patent infringement investigations and eliminate the risk of infringement of other companies’ intellectual property.
* In the future, I expect that you will be able to expand the scope of your responsibilities, such as intellectual property disputes and overseas development bases.
[About the company]
The company can be broadly divided into two categories: agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines, and machinery, which manufactures construction machinery, and water environments, which manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants It is divided. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the Group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the casting industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” We are promoting the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, previous annual income, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary of 237,000 yen / University graduate: monthly salary of 217,000 yen * April 2017 results
<Annual income reference example>
27 years old: University graduates 5 million yen (including various benefits)
35 years old: University graduates 7 million yen (including various allowances)
Salary increase: Once a year (April), Bonus: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, and is based on the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar)