- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Cloud Platform Department
As an internal tool engineer, in order to provide services related to the entire group, such as server authentication, monitoring systems, and system inventory, in a more productive and secure manner, we will carry out operations while constantly improving management processes and technologies. The
1. Support, optimization and design of authentication management system
2. Development and maintenance of technical solutions for continuous improvement
3. Improvement of manual work, etc.
4. Development and maintenance of in-house Web tools
5. Maintenance (Always up to date)
6. Creation of automation strategy and development process (in cooperation with surroundings)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Determined based on experience, ability, and performance.
Salary revision: Twice a year (June / December), performance bonus: Twice a year (June / December * paid based on company and individual achievements, apportioned according to the time of joining)
Commuting transportation expenses
Various social insurances (Employees ‘pension insurance, health insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, employment insurance), employee shareholding association, sports club corporation member, visa support, in-house daycare “Rakuten Golden Kids”, training at the time of joining the company, career development training, managerial positions Training, Global Experience Program (GEP), cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner), library (individual learning space), convenience store, fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay), hair salon “Rakuten Salon” (pay) Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (charged), massage & coffee “HARI-UP” (charged), birthday party, club activities, payment, etc.
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, summer / winter holidays, annual paid leave, special leave (maternity leave, childcare leave, marriage leave, etc.)