- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Department Assign FRONTEO Inc.
You will be responsible for a wide range of IR operations.
・ Investigation of IR activities .
・ Communication with institutional investors, analysts, domestic and foreign investors and feedback to management.
・ Data collection and analysis for IR-related explanatory meetings, etc. Management (preparation of disclosure materials, explanation of financial performance and business strategy).
* Perform the above operations as the person in charge.
– IR business experience more than 5 years at the company and analysts, related experience, such as IR consulting accounting knowledge related to, disclosure materials to formulate-IR strategy, approved by the management team, experience in running.
– IR work experience at a listed IT company.
Business level English (eg, TOIEC800 or higher).
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 7 million to 9 million yen.
* Determined by company regulations based on previous job, experience, skills, etc.
Salary revision once a year (June), bonus year twice (June / December), commuting allowance (month) (Up to 50,000 yen).
Various social insurances, retirement allowance system, employee shareholding system, various allowances (overtime allowance, housing allowance, family allowance * not applicable to managers).
Interview (2-3 times)
* Screening times and contents may change
[Annual holidays: 127 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeonghui holidays, paid holidays (10 days granted upon joining, up to 20 days / year).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.