- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00 to 19: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Pan Pacific International Holdings Co., Ltd. Corporate Communication Division IR Department Planning Promotion Section
As a member of the IR department, you will be responsible for preparing daily reports, managing budgets, and handling contacts. This job is based on data management and aggregation. In budget management, I have a lot to do with other departments.
1. Create daily management of various types of data required to
2. material creation, aggregation
3. budget management, office correspondence
4. Briefing and general meeting of shareholders of help creating
5. conference materials
[ It is worthwhile and attractive]
・ Because there is follow-up work by raising the department, even inexperienced people can work with peace of mind.
・ Because emphasis is placed on training and guidance, it is an environment where career development is easy.
・ The company has many opportunities to play an active role and can grow together.
1. First of all, you will learn the work while supporting the surroundings by numerical aggregation using Excel.
2. Once you get used to it, you will be responsible for data management, documentation, and budget management.
3. In the end, you will aim to become a human resource who is familiar with the creation of various materials and budget management.
[About PPIH Group]
As of the end of the fiscal year ended June 2018, net sales were 941.5 billion yen / number of stores 418 stores / 29 consecutive terms of increase in sales and profit. is made a wholly owned subsidiary and stores are being expanded overseas.
Those who meet all of the following requirements: Those who have been working for more than 2 years, those who can perform simple PC operations and four arithmetic operations (tests will be conducted during the primary interview and will be used as material for pass / fail judgment) .
・ Those who can go to work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (Public holidays are Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, but there are cases where we work on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays for business purposes. I will) to
1. business of experience using the software) to process the Excel and Access (large data capacity (regardless of experience)
2. If you are interested in performance of the company.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3 million yen to 5 million yen
Monthly salary: 220,000 yen to 350,000 yen
* Determined based on salary, experience and hope of previous job.
* As a fixed overtime equivalent of 30 hours per month, the monthly salary includes ¥ 39,600 to ¥ 69,000 per month (the extra portion is paid separately)
twice a year (January / July), bonus year 2 Times (July / December), commuting transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen)
Birth of a life partner system (same-sex partnerships / inner relations of local governments are subject to the same benefits as legal marriage), complete social insurance (employment / work-related accidents / health / welfare pensions), and life partners (spouse, family members, same-sex partners) Souvenir gift presentation system, employee shareholding association (with incentives), property savings system (with interest compensation), wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, Keigo Mitsuru money, establishment of “cocoro project” to consider how women work Group insurance premium discount by insurance companies, defined contribution pension system, facilities related to the Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: Yucan, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS and many others), late-night work allowance, Holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (30 hours worth is included in salary in advance as deemed overtime allowance).
Primary interview (60 minutes) + Simple computer operation / calculation test (40 minutes)
Final interview (60 minutes)
* The number of selections and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 and a half months from application to final offer.
Annual holiday: 121 days (period: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2008)
five-day work week (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, family events vacation, half holiday plans, maternity leave, child care leave (with acquisition actual) such as average year Number of days to take next paid leave: 12.16 days (April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019) * Number of paid days spent in the relevant department: 10 days / year.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.