- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Group Management Promotion Headquarters IR Group
You will be responsible for a wide range of work as the main charge of IR * related work.
* IR: Abbreviation for Investor Relations.
An activity in which a company sends information on business conditions, financial conditions, and performance trends to investors.
1. Preparation of various disclosure materials
2. Communication with investors in Japan and overseas
3. Feedback of external perspectives and opinions to the management team and related organizations
4. Other financial figures and KPIs * 2. Analyzing and organizing forecast differences
5. Establishing corporate stories, disclosure budgets, etc.
* KPI: Key Performance Indicator.
An indicator that measures whether a process is performing properly toward achieving a goal.
1. Acquire the ability to capture business strategies from a management perspective
2. Acquire high internal and external communication skills so that external opinions can be reflected in the corporate strategy
3. Planning ability from a public relations perspective Will wear
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 5,750,000 to 7,010,000
monthly salary: 349,300 yen – 425,500 yen
[Monthly salary of breakdown]
Monthly salary: 349,300 yen – 425,500 yen
Base salary: 266,900 yen – 325,100 yen
Fixed overtime: 82,400 yen – 100,400 yen
※ you in previous job The amount of salary will be presented in consideration of experience and annual income.
* Estimated annual income is the actual amount including the latest bonus, not the guaranteed amount.
* Fixed overtime is paid as an extra overtime allowance equivalent to 40 hours per month.
The time allowance for over 40 hours is paid separately.
* Bonuses are paid twice a year depending on company performance (winter (December) and summer (July)).
Health insurance, Employees’ pension, Employment insurance, Industrial accident insurance, In-house university “LIFULL University”, New business proposal system “Switch”, Creator’s day, In-house transfer system “Career selection system”, Rare job attendance cost assistance, Selected overseas training, Qualification Acquisition support system (for 71 qualifications), working mother / father support, work-at-home permission system, side-care permit system “career rise”, refresh allowance, social contribution activity support system “OneP’s”
interview (3 times)
[Annual holidays: 122 days]
Complete weekly 2-day system, holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, holidays with holidays (acquisition rate: 86.2% * year ended March 2017)