- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for the design and construction of IT infrastructure and the subsequent operation of various systems that provide the company’s Internet services. You will also be involved in the design, planning, and implementation of security measures for future IT infrastructure.
1. design and construction of IT systems infrastructure review for the
2. vendor product
3. Functional improvement of the IT system infrastructure
4. review and execution of performance improvement measures
5. project of task progress management
6. Management of incidents and problems that occur in IT system infrastructure
[Rewarding and attractive]
To ensure that IT infrastructure for providing services to customers continues to operate day by day, it is challenging but demanding It is the job.
[About the company]
A leading company in Internet research. The foundation of the service is supported by various IT systems.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Web middleware (WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.) and DB software (Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) with more than 2 years of commercial web system construction and management experience Aurora, etc.) installation / management experience
* DB software installation / setting experience in particular
2. IT system operation work experience
change management and problem management, etc. a person
1. construction and management experience of the IT system infrastructure using the cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
2. participate in actual customer projects such as IT vendors, design of IT systems infrastructure, the construction Experience implemented
3. Basic English communication skills (read English technical books, exchange emails and conference calls, overseas business trips, etc.)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 4 million to 7 million yen
– Monthly salary: 333,000 to 583,000 yen
* Overtime allowance: 51,000 yen (annual income 4 million yen) to 81,000 yen (annual income 7 million yen) as fixed overtime allowance equivalent to 25 hours per month ) Included in salary
* Job allowance: Monthly salary of20,000 yen (annual income: 4 million yen) to 36,000 yen (annual income: 7 million yen) included in salary, pay raise / promotion once a year (July), bonus once a year (August / profit-linked system), Commuting allowance (full payment)
Various social insurances (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), late-night overtime allowance, holiday work allowance, various MVP system compensation, various recreational facilities (Hokkaido, Tateshina, Karuizawa, Tokyo, Kyoto, Kobe, Fukuoka) Etc.), sports facilities / restaurants, etc., payment of Keihan, life plan system (macromill selective defined contribution pension system), employee shareholding association system.
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, GW, Summer / New Year holidays, Annual paid leave (10th year in the first year), Gyeongsang leave, Childbirth / childcare leave, Happy holiday (Special paid leave: 6 days a year), Thanks holiday (long-term refresh leave)
Primary interview (assignment manager, officer, personnel, etc.)
SPI examination + final interview (executive, general manager, etc.)
* The number of interviews and the number of interviews may change depending on the selection status.
* For those who live outside the Kanto area, the transportation fee will be paid according to the rules only during the final selection.