- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for planning and promoting overseas IT strategies at the ICT headquarters at the head office.
1. Planning and promotion of IT strategy based on the company’s machine domain business strategy.
(introduction / integration of core systems, proposals for IoT solutions, etc.)
2. Market / business environment / competition analysis.
3 .Investigation of IT market trends and advanced cases.
4. Support for group management for the entire group.
* There is a possibility of being involved in projects for North America / Europe / Asia.
In the machine domain, which is the company’s main business, the assigned department is responsible for planning IT strategies for overseas business, and I hope that you will play an active role as a leader candidate there.
Those who satisfy any of the following requirements:
1. Those who have experience of introducing SAP core systems.
2. Those who are from IT consultants such as Accenture and ABeam, who want to work at their operating companies.
3 Those who are aiming to change careers from the top SEs such as NS-SOL, IBM, and NTT Data to manufacturers.
4. Those who have experience in business planning at finished vehicle manufacturers or agricultural machinery / construction machinery manufacturers (In this case, IT skills are not required).
5. Those who have TOEIC about 500 points.
Those who have any of the following experiences:
1. IT consultants, SI vendors, in-house SEs of operating companies, etc. Those who have experience in introducing systems.
2. Those who have experience in management planning / marketing / business planning in any of the agricultural machinery, construction machinery, and automobile industries.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances.
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary of 237,000 yen / university graduate: monthly salary of 217,000 yen * April 2017 results.
<annual income reference example>
27 years old: 539.2 million yen (one dependent, with housing allowance.)
( Excluding overtime charges) 34 years old: 7158 thousand yen ( excluding overtime charges for 3 dependents with housing allowances.)
* 35 years old: 89.70 million yen (administrative positions, no allowance).
* Discretionary labor system may be applied.
Salary increase: Once a year (April), Bonus: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.) Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others Is determined by each business site, paid according to the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar) of the business site to work, paid up to 20 days, granted immediately after joining the company (depending on the time of joining the company).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.