- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Investment Management Department, GLP Japan Advisors Co., Ltd.
As J-REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) asset manager, you will be responsible for all asset management operations (predictive analysis, interim management, property acquisition, property sale).
1. Budgeting, Predictive management, KPI management operations
2. Lease contract management operations (new contracts, renewal contracts)
3. PM / BM (building management) company operation management operations
4. Repair, capital Management of construction expenditures
5. Acquisition of real estate appraisal report 6. Acquisition of ER (Engineering Report)
7. Acquisition and sale of properties
8. Response to disclosure, disclosure, capital increase
9. Sustainability related (GRESB) , CASBEE-Real estate, etc.)
[Challenging and learning]
-Experience both asset management and property acquisition.
・ You can improve your skills in an environment where a small number of young people are active.
・ Acquisition of properties worth 50 billion each year for the past five years and management during the term can be related to large-scale work with over 500 billion (sponsored by the company with the largest asset under management in Japan).
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Business level Excel skills: Those who can handle functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, INDIRECT, ISERROR, etc.)
2. Experience in managing numbers, such as budget management and portfolio KPI
・ Private placement)
・ Real estate private placement fund
・ Major real estate company
・ Trust bank
・ Major brokerage company, etc. Asset management business (real estate management and trading) experience
1. Advanced level Excel skills: Pivot tables, macros, etc. square
2. ARES ARES certified master qualification
3. notary qualification
4. English skills (business level)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 5 to 10 million units (consultation based on experience)
– Commuting allowance
Health Insurance, Employment Insurance, Employees ‘Pension Insurance, Workers’ Accident Insurance, GLTD (Group Long-term Employment Income Compensation), General Welfare Group Regular Compensation Insurance, Accident Insurance, Company Housing System, Cafeteria Plan, Regular Health Checkup / Ningen Dock, Mental Care Program, Hierarchy Separate training (coaching training, interviewer training, mentor training, training by other ranks), English special student system (internal recruitment, several selected people can participate in the year), mental care training, training program (up to 100,000 a year) Yen assistance), new employee follow-up training, retirement age: 65 years old.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (4 days), volunteer leave (2 days), maternity leave, menstruation leave, parental leave, Keio leave, annual paid leave: up to 20 days * The first year of joining the company is 15th, but changes depending on the month of joining.
* The number of screenings and content may change.