- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Shizuoka Sales Department, Media Solutions Division
For customers who are considering hiring full-time employees, contract employees, short-term employees, etc., we will make proposals for job postings.
The media to be utilized include the job information magazine “DOMO” published by our company and the job information sites “DOMO NET” and “JOB”. We support recruitment through proposals according to the recruitment plan. When should I post it? What kind of catch copy or photo can I collect for application? It is also a sales job to consider the manuscript contents and posting plans for job advertisements.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary 247,000 yen – 335,800 yen
※ 43 hours worth of flat-rate overtime (62,000 yen – 84,300 yen) including the monthly salary and overtime
● Annual income 3.7 million to 5 million yen possible (depending on ability and experience)
● Salary average for the third year after joining the company Monthly salary 317,000 yen Annual income 4.45 million yen
Stock leave system (expired annual leave accumulation system), service leave service / commendation system, support for transfer assistance, retirement assistance, Keihan leave, group payment, group life insurance, shareholding association, cafeteria plan, etc.
・ Document selection
・ Manager interview
・ SPI examination
・ Headquarters interview (WEB interview)
・ Executive interview
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, summer / winter / paid / Keio holidays / special holidays
* GW / summer / winter holidays are 9 consecutive days (including weekends and planned annual holidays)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.