- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Month
- Department Assign [Job Change Media Division] Production Management Department Production Planning Department
As the person in charge of data analysis and BI promotion in job advertisement production, he is responsible for data design, operation and management. The mission is to maximize project decision.
1. KPI management.
1) tabulation and trend analysis of the following indicators and customer satisfaction surveys of NPS.
-projects determined rate and production director of production volume and productivity.
2) BI promote the near future, of the four indicators There is a plan to migrate management from Excel to BI and will lead the migration.
2. Examination of new indicators and data design Data in the process from application to decision will be visualized, and new indicators will be examined and designed to contribute to maximizing the decision of the project. (Collaboration with system department and sales department).
・ What kind of data is acquired in which phase.
・ Data acquisition method.
・ How to show to production site.
・ BI (Business Intelligence): Management, Accounting, Information In terms of processing, it is a method or technique that is useful for management decision-making by collecting, storing, analyzing, and reporting data of organizations such as companies.
・ NPS (Net Promoter Score): An index to measure customer loyalty. By quantifying “how much attachment and trust you have to a company or brand” that has been difficult to measure, it will be used to evaluate and improve the customer experience at the point of contact with the company’s customers.
・ KPI (Key Performance Indicator): “Key performance indicator”. An indicator that measures whether a process is performing properly toward achieving a goal. Determine how much you should go through the process that is essential to achieve the final goal, and measure whether it is clear.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Working experience (3 years or more).
2. Excel intermediate to advanced.
* Skill holders.
* Understanding and using basic functions, level.
3 that can modify macros . If there is deciphering experience of the collected data.
4. involvement of the others, who have the power to promote the things not only make the tools, better-held a willingness to turn the PDC to take advantage of the tool.
1. Experience using BI tools .
2. Those who understand SQL (If there is an attitude to understand).