- Career Level Executive
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
Responsible for business planning for thebusiness division that operates the company’s corporate business cardmanagement service “Sansan” *. Optimize business processes and increasebusiness productivity in sales and consulting departments.
cloud business card management service for corporations that turns all businesscards in a company into valuable assets. By simply reading a business cardwith a scanner or smartphone application, it can be accurately converted intodata by a unique operation system, and business card information can be managedand shared within the company. As of March 2018, the number of companiesintroduced has exceeded 7,000.
Depending on the organizational status and personal aptitude, you can entrustone of the following work.
・ Registration of contract information, billingprocessing
・ Work flow to sales department members and explanationof tools used (flow from negotiation to order, tools used by Salesforce,etc.)
・ Management related to shipping and receipt ofdevices associated with the introduction and cancellation of SansanBusiness flow design to capture business cards of business and customers,management of part-time staff
, business flow design and rule improvement
* After joining the company, register the contract information and create anestimate, etc. You will gradually expand the scope of work, such as optimizingthe flow and process.
* Salesforce: The world’s number 1 CRM (customer management system) platform.
1. Depending on your willingness, you can work with process design thatstarts from scratch.
2．You can create newrules, create manuals, etc., not just receive or work, but create your own
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Annual income 4.2 million yen to 6 millionyen
* Determined individually according to experience and ability.
[Monthly income example]
Annual salary of 5.25 million
(Basic salary: 272,000 + Overtime allowance: 103,000)
* Overtime allowance equivalent to 45 hours per month will be paidregardless of the presence of overtime work
* Over 45 hours Extra wages for overtime work will be paid in addition
* There will be no change of conditions during the trial period (6months)
2 times a year for salary increase (June / December), 2 times a bonus year(July / December) , Transportation expenses are paid in full
Various social insurances, employee shareholdingassociations, Know Me (No-mi, 3,000 yen per person from the company if youdrink with “up to 3 people” and “up to 3 people” in”other departments” ), Yoko (a system in which employees canvoluntarily plan various measures necessary to create a better community, withsome support from the company, such as futsal, bouldering, yoga, ramen jiroclub, etc. The company subsidizes housing costs for employees living within 2stations from the Omotesando Station and Shibuya Station. System that supportsshortening commuting time), YAE (home work system, system that allows you tochoose to work from home), Doicho (work day transfer system, system that allowsyou to change work days on weekdays), charge Vacation (7 System thatallows employees to take three days of vacation between September andSeptember), GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers, development environmentmaintenance assistance system, developer study group encouragement system, bookpurchase assistance system, etc.), MOM (Measures of Maternity, (A system inwhich the company subsidizes the nursery fee in order to support the return fromchildcare leave), KISS (KIds SitterSupport, a system in which the company paysbabysitting expenses up to 30,000 yen per month)
* In-house system even on official blogs We introduceabout. https://jp.corp-sansan.com/blog/
* The number of screenings and content may change.
Number of annual holidays: 120 days ormore] Weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Yearholidays, paid holidays, Gyeongsang holidays, charge holidays (a system thatallows you to take three consecutive days off from July to September)