- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
You will be responsible for responding to inquiries related to systems from customer companies of the company’s corporate business card management service “Sansan”. Our mission is to deliver the value of “Sansan” to our customers and the voice of our customers.
1. Inquiry response We will answer questions regarding functions from corporate customers in Japan and overseas (eg, do not know how to search for business cards with tags) by e-mail. The team handles about 800 to 1,000 inquiries a month.
2. Work on how to reduce the number of inquiries while deepening one’s ownunderstanding by improving operational efficiency / business improvement FAQ site, automatic response engine maintenance, knowledge gathering in cooperation with other departments, etc. I also hope that you will.
Sansan is a cloud business card management service for corporations that turns all business cards in a company into valuable assets. By simply reading a business card with a scanner or smartphone application, it can be accurately converted into data by a unique operation system, and business card information can be managed and shared within the company. As of March 2018, the number of companies introduced has exceeded 7,000.
In many cases, the opinions of customers who respond to them are sharedwithin the company and reflected in the service.
The customer’s business will be changed by the company’s service “Sansan”, and the customer’s voice can be shared to improve the service. This is a jobthat gives you a sense of changing the world
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Estimated annual income: 4.2 million to 7 million yen Salary
increase: Twice a year (June, December) Bonus: Twice a year (July, December),full payment of transportation expenses
[Monthly income] Monthly income:
monthly 10,000 (Basic salary: 338,000 + Overtime allowance: 127,000)
* Regardless of whether overtime work is provided, overtime allowance equivalent to 45 hours per month will be paid
* Additional wages for overtime work exceeding 45 hours will be added payment
※ There is no conditions change during the trial period (6 months)
Fully equipped with various social insurances,employee shareholding association, Docho (working day transfer system: a system that allows employees to change workdays on weekdays to Saturdays), H2O(neighboring housing assistance system, only for regular employees, from Omotesando Station and Shibuya Station The company supports housing expensesfor employees who live within two stations, and supports the reduction of commuting time), know me (No-Mee, people who have never drunk in the past) Andif you go for a drink with “up to 3 people”, the company will subsidize 3000 yen per person from the company), Yei (home working system),terrunch (a system where President Terada and employees have a one-on-onelunch), strong match ( A system that conducts workshops on the “strengths” of each employee), KISS (Kids Sitter Support, a system in which the company pays baby sitting expenses up to 30,000 yen per month), MOM (Measures of Maternity,childcare leave) Nursery school fees to boost the return of Company support system), GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers, development environment maintenance support system, developer study group encouragement system, book purchase support system), satellite office (short-term development support system in Kamiyama-cho, Tokushima Prefecture) ) Yoko (A system in which employees can voluntarily plan various measures necessary to create a better community, with some support for activities from the company.) * The official blog also introduces the internal system. https://jp.corp-sansan.com/blog/
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays, Gyeongsang holidays, charge holidays (a system that allows you to take three consecutive days off from July to September)