- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign --
As a legal officer, you will be responsible for a series of corporate legal affairs such as the construction of internal controls. The focus is on legal affairs that are close to the business, and the creation of rules in new businesses and new fields.
[Mission] The mission is to enable friendly transactions with companies in each industry.
It is important to provide the company’s services to all industries and to innovate around the world.
1. contract Legal creating, modifying, and guidance and negotiation of the agreement
2. company Legal Board of Directors, the shareholders’ meeting, the Executive Committee minutes Confirmation (the Companies Act strictly)
3. internal control build new business Rules creation in new fields, etc.
4. Dealing with legal counsel
5. Commercial registration
6. Revision of internal regulations (including organization and maintenance of internal authority)
7. Compliance internal audit / training
[Challenging and attractive]
Based on technology, One of the attractions is that you are engaged in the creation of new businesses.
[About the company]
A cloud platform (OS) that enables anyone to use IoT unconsciously like air, and applications and services that incorporate AI, image processing / analysis, and autopilot technology of original research and development. An engineer group that provides innovation to the world by providing it to all industries such as medical, construction and fisheries.
<Examples of industrial development>
・ Agriculture × IT https://www.optim.co.jp/it-industry/agriculture/case-study/tpa/Saga
Prefectural Production Promotion Department and Saga University Faculty of Agriculture We are conducting a demonstration experiment to realize “fun, cool and profitable agriculture”.
Stores aerial data from an originally developed agridrone, data obtained from sensors, data taken from a user’s wearable camera, etc. on the cloud (Cloud IoT OS) and associates them with geospatial information, location information and time, RGB Pests are automatically identified and analyzed automatically by analysis in mode and near infrared mode. In addition to making safe, secure, delicious pesticide-free and reduced pesticide vegetables with IT, we will pass on the IoT of farmer’s know-how that has not been clearly visible until now.
・ Medical × IT https://www.optim.co.jp/news-detail/21059 Established “ Medical Innovation Laboratory ” with Saga University to conduct joint research on future-type medicine using IoT and AI . We aim to detect and treat glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and age-related macular degeneration early by allowing AI to analyze clinical image data of the fundus.
・ MDM domestic market No.1 market share “Optimal Biz”
・ World’s first commercial Android terminal remote control (remote support) tool
・ Automatic setting, diagnosis and recovery tool when connected to the Internet
・ Unlimited service
List of services: https://www.optim.co.jp/services
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Contract legal experience at an operating company (about 3 to 5 years)
2. Listed company experience
1. Knowledge of the IT industry and IT itself
2. Experience in English contracts
3. Commercial legal experience
4. Management experience
5. General administration experience
6. Internal control (J-SOX correspondence) experience.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: Up to 8 million yen (including bonus)
Monthly salary: Up to 570,000 yen
* The reward will be determined based on experience and previous year’s income.
* For those under managers, the monthly salary includes only 40 hours of overtime (including managers and oversees the person in charge of management supervision), salary increases and decreases: 1-2 times a year (pay according to individual evaluation), bonuses: twice a year (July / January * Supplied according to company and personal performance), Transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen / month)
Complete social insurance (employment / work-related accident / health / welfare pension), communication promotion expenses (exchange expenses among internal staff, partial assistance), free clothing, communication between departments at all employee meetings held once a month, employees Holding meetings, regular in-house programming study sessions and product study sessions, influenza vaccinations, various club activities (baseball, futsal, movies, snow monkeys, runners’ associations, bouldering, etc.), free drinks
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, GW, Summer vacation, New Year holidays, Marriage vacation, Gyeongsang vacation, Special vacation within 6 months of joining the company (3 days)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.