- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8:45 to 17:30
- Trial Period 2 months
1. industrial machinery design and development
2. Building control systems for use, such as the transport robots, trajectory generation and obstacle avoidance
1. robotic arm size and weight and shape Design and development of a robot arm that automatically identifies and picks (grabs) tens of thousands of different products
2. Automatically transports products to the appropriate storage location in the warehouse, even if transport robots do not walk around Design and development of transport robots
[About the company]
It is the top company in the cosmetics, daily necessities, and over-the-counter pharmaceutical wholesale industries with a history of 120 years since its establishment. Our customers are over 1,100 cosmetics / daily necessities and over-the-counter pharmaceutical manufacturers across Japan and over 40,000 retail stores (drug stores, convenience stores, supermarkets, etc.).
Deliver the products that are really needed to consumers quickly, accurately, and efficiently and at low cost. This is also the mission of the entire supply chain. Among them, the company provides “total solutions that realize the overall optimization of the supply chain” that can only be achieved because of the wholesale business located in the middle of manufacturing, distribution and sales.
The company’s mission and business is to contribute to people’s rich and comfortable lives by maximizing the satisfaction of manufacturers and retailers and minimizing costs.
One of the following requirements:
Those who satisfy all of the following: Knowledge, and control (feedback control) system development experience in the fields related to control
・Understanding of PID control
・Robot control System development experience
people satisfying the following:
knowledge of basic math, holds the information system knowledge (such as calculus, analysis and statistics), can accommodate up to implementation from paper reading, definitions and requirements System development experience from development to development
as a leadership role of current development members within the organization, developed by own knowledge , such as sensor processing, image processing, data mining, etc.
Who can also educate members while doing
Practical person in charge of mechanical design with drive elements
Knowledge of development of drive device that converts energy into translational or rotary motion by hydraulic or electric motor
4. < Mandatory>
Some experience in digital / analog circuit work
Those who can read English papers
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual salary: 4 million to 9 million yen
– Monthly salary: 230,000 to 520,000 yen
– Bonus, commuting allowance (paid in accordance with company regulations, upper limit 100,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, borrowed company housing system, retirement allowance, position allowance, family allowance, housing allowance, overtime allowance, overtime allowance (separately paid according to overtime hours), sales allowance, special duties (such as pharmacist) allowance, single employee allowance , Training system (new employee training, follow-up training, group training for each level, training for promoted employees, etc.), employee shareholding system, mutual aid system, property-type savings system, Keigo Miko, corporate pension (defined benefit corporate pension, defined contribution) Pension), housing loans, membership benefit service “Benefit One”, etc.
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday number: 123]
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, summer vacation (3 days), year-end and New Year holidays (5 days)
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.