- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Sakai Factory Inspection Department
The scope of quality control covers a wide range from parts purchased from suppliers to customers (customers).
As a mother factory, we will also support quality-related activities at the launch of new factories and factories at overseas production bases. You will be responsible for the product and model as the main person in charge of quality.
Products are engines, tractors, and construction machinery. Ideally, you will be responsible for all products in rotation.
1. Engage related departments such as manufacturing, engineering department, procurement, quality assurance, etc., and promote quality improvement as a control tower
2. Extract and improve all risks when launching new models, as per business plan Connected to mass production
* Product inspection at the factory is performed by the manufacturing department. The inspection department only performs sampling inspections.
This department is responsible for quality control at the Sakai Factory and Rinkai Factory. The scope of quality control ranges from parts purchased from suppliers to customers (customers). As a mother factory, we will also support quality-related activities at the launch of new factories and factories at overseas production bases.
[About the flow of work]
Regarding defects in market products, information is entered into the company’s quality assurance department from the OEM for engines and from sales companies for agricultural machinery. From there, the inspection department of each product factory conducts surveys using actual equipment. * Most of the problems are mechanical problems.
Based on the survey, consult with the manufacturing, technology, and design departments to create solutions, and the quality assurance department will handle the external response as a company. there is no.
[Challenging and attractive]
You can be involved in many products of the company’s machinery divisions such as engines, tractors, and construction machinery , and while working with domestic and foreign development, technology, and manufacturing divisions, there is an environment where you can challenge “manufacturing” from a broad perspective as an engineer. In addition, we have deep relationships with overseas bases and abundant opportunities for global work.
Those who meet the following requirements
1. Experience in quality control department, quality assurance department, development department
* Those who have unique technology and specialized technology in the field of mechanical electrical system are welcome.
* The number of screenings and content may change.