- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 07: 00〜21: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign CFO room
As a CFO room member, you will lead the following general management planning operations. Under the CFO, this position supports a wide range of the company’s business growth through management planning, corporate finance and IR.
1. Financial Planning & Analysis and medium-term management plan, business planning, budgeting management and analysis
· KPI analysis , market analysis, industry analysis, competitive analysis reporting to the management about the above mentioned
2. Corporate Finance/ Capital Policy Planning / Financial Procurement
3. IR / IR Policy Planning / Financial Results Briefing, IR Event Planning / Operation / Investor
Relations , Analysts / IR Materials (Financial Results Explanatory Materials / Timely Disclosure Materials) ) Creation and other IR related work in general
[Challenging and attractive]
In areas where there are not many successful cases such as EC, payments, and FinTech, new values can be created while closely contacting representatives.
Those who can use Windows software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and have at least one year of work experience in any of the following duties
1. Financial / IR / Business in a general business company Planning / Management Planning / Investment Review
2. Auditing at 4 major accounting firms and domestic audit firms
3. Due diligence (finance / business) or corporate / business value assessment at financial
4. Strategies at strategic consulting firms Consulting services
5. Advisory services for M & A or corporate rehabilitation at investment banks, securities companies, funds, etc. 6. Analyst services at financial institutions
1. Qualifications as a certified public accountant (Japan / US), securities analyst, MBA, etc.
2 Business level English language
3. IR experience in listed companies
4. Venture company experience
5. Internet company experience Experience
6. Experience in EC / Payment industry
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Flextime system (start and end times are left to the worker’s decision)
[Core time] 12:00 to 16:00
[Flexible time] (Start) 7:00 to 12:00 (End) 16:00 to 21 : 00
Complete social insurance (employment insurance, health insurance, welfare pension), transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen), in-house social gathering system, purchase support at BASE shop (support up to 10,000 yen every month), event participation support, books Purchase
Primary interview: Director CFO, Corporate officer
Final interview: CEO / CEO
* The number of selections and content may change.
* Before and after the final interview, you may be asked to meet with a member of the corporate department or a director COO.
2 days a week, holidays, paid leave (10 days given on the day of employment), summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang vacation, and other vacations
* The contents of the vacation are introduced in the following articles. If you want to know more details, please ask at the interview or interview.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.