- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Platform Business Division BITA Management Department
As the business system planning manager, I will leave the business system used in each business to the planning from the IT side.
1. Planning based on system planning business objectives and requirements and their effects
– Define business requirements
– Set project issues and objectives
– Measure return on investment
– AsIs-ToBe business analysis
– Solution proposal
・ RFP (request for proposal) creation
・ Vendor selection
・ System / schedule formulation, etc.
2. Project management
・ Project progress management (development process is outsourced to external vendors)
・ Investment return after system release (achievement status) evaluation
3. stable provision of IT services control and management of operation and maintenance business of IT services
4. operation and maintenance business of IT services Persol carrier business solutions outsourced vendor in the center of the group companies
associated with and business process transformation Core system processing improvement / automation project, Business rule engine (BRMS) implementation project Project
The business system used by each business unit is different in scale and the individual discretion is very wide. Instead of moving your hands, your mission is to “plan” and “execute” how you can promote business growth more efficiently and effectively.
[Challenging and attractive]
1. Implement aggressive and aggressive IT investments Rather than increasing or decreasing IT investment due to economic fluctuations, we are actively investing in aggressive IT investments by identifying ROI. In the company’s business model, IT is very important, and therefore the evaluation of board members (executives) on the value of IT is also very high.
2. Organizational culture that encourages challenges. The organization is well-disclosed, and under appropriate governance, we are actively applying new solutions and verifying technology.
3. Diverse human resources and their development Environmental human resource development is important, and we provide further growth opportunities that we can work with a wide variety of colleagues such as those from major consulting firms, famous Web companies, and major SIers.
A flex system has been introduced and the average overtime per month is 30- About 40 hours. There are certain conditions, but there are also members who are active while working from home or doing side work.
* Terminology Supplements
・ AsIs-ToBe: The current system state is “As-Is” and the ideal state of the system is “To-Be”, and the gap between the present state and the ideal (the ideal state) is found sometimes used.
・ RFP (Request for Proposal): Request for proposal. A system specification that requests IT vendors who are candidates for system construction to make specific system proposals or summarizes procurement requirements.
・BRMS (Business Rule Management System): A system that registers, manages, and executes business rules using a “rule engine” by separating “business rules” of organizations and companies from business applications.
・ROI (Return On Investment): An indicator that shows how much profit was obtained for invested capital.
Those who meet one of the following:
1. A person who has a business / management perspective and can examine the ideal system (optimum architecture) based on business strategy
2. Upstream processes in projects that involve the development of business systems (IT planning) practical experience and project management experience in the development process
3. Those who have a strong desire to contribute to business growth by utilizing their specialized IT skills and further improving their skills
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Estimated annual income: 7.5 million yen to 10.3 million yen
– Monthly salary: 473,700 yen to 649,600 yen
* Determined according to experience and skills.
* There is no overtime allowance for managers / experts.
– Salary increase / promotion: once a year
– bonus payment: twice a year
Various social insurances, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreational facility (health insurance association), corporate welfare club members, mid-career introduction training (on-site assignment, OJT), capacity development Support system (company-wide training, cafeteria-type training)
– Document screening
– Primary interview (site manager)
– Aptitude test
– Secondary interview (site manager)
– Treatment interview
* Aptitude test: A web inspection of about 30 minutes to confirm stress tolerance and position aptitude. There is no special preparation.
* A different position may be consulted depending on the aptitude.
* The number of selections and details may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 126]
Weekly holidays 2 days, celebrations, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), annual paid holidays, summer holidays (by business unit) According to the calendar), special holidays
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.