- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period none
As a person in charge of quality control of electronic parts and automobile parts, we provide support for building a quality control system and providing guidance on manufacturing process improvement.
・ Provision of auditing, selection, and improvement measures for factory quality control systems at domestic and overseas suppliers and subcontractors.
・ Proposals for improvement in manufacturing processes and factory management at group manufacturing affiliates (domestic and overseas) and on-site guidance.
* All of the above operations are mainly performed at the factory site.
・ Risk management support for quality assurance / quality control in projects and development projects.
・ Overseas partner factory management (management and support based on overseas business trips.
One that meets all the following:
1. Implement factory audits and quality audits and create reports
2. Improvement and construction of factory management system
3. Proposals for improvements in production lines and processes and on-site guidance
4. Extraction, advice, and proposals of factory safety and environmental risks
5. Practical experience in operation management of ISO 9001 or TS16949 management system.
[1st selection]Personnel, site interview
[Secondary selection] Written test
* The time required is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
(English: 15 minutes, counting: 15 minutes, language: 12 minutes, personality test: about 20 minutes)