- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Employment information business headquarters IT site strategy department IT site strategy section
You will be responsible for marketing work for “My Navi,” the largest employment information website for students in Japan. Investigate and analyze user data, plan measures to improve user usage, and develop services.
1. Site goal setting and daily progress management
2. Effectiveness verification and proposal for improvement of measures implemented by production departments (email, application push, banner, etc.), planning of new measures
3. Within the site Quantitative data analysis
4. Marketing automation tool (MA tool) scenario design and operation
5. Analysis of questionnaire survey results for users
[daily work flow]
・ Mail check
・ Site data periodic tabulation work (for target) Progress)
・ In-house progress confirmation
・ Verification of effect of measures with related departments
・ Preparation of improvement proposal materials
・Meetings with external suppliers
・ Improvement meetings with related departments
・ Return home
・ Annual goals are clear As a team, there is an environment where you can work toward your goals without being shaken.
・ Since the number of people is small, there is a sense of speed that allows you to quickly do what you want to do and what you should do.
Aiming for two roles : Web consultant and planning consultant.
・ Web consultant: In order to increase the usage of the “My Navi” employment information site for new graduates, the production department is advised on how to improve the site.
・ Planning consultant: We will devise new services and functions not only for daily site improvement but also for one to two years.
1. Those who can use Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) (especially Excel is required: VLOOKUP function, pivot table availability level)
2. Look at things from various angles, “make hypotheses, factors from data
Those who like to analyze causal relations
1. Web advertising, marketing knowledge, experience
2. Web analysis tool skills (Google Analytics operation)
Treatment conditions / sales bonusMonthly salary: 187,000-236,000 yen
* Determined based on work experience.
[Assumed monthly income ※ amount of money including the allowance to the monthly salary]
◆ monthly income 322,062 yen
full-time 26-year-old, Company Background two years and six months, head of household, the Tokyo metropolitan area work,
when calculated in overtime allowance month for 40 hours
[the first year expected annual income]
◆ From 4.1 million yen to 6.2 million yen
* Determined based on work experience.
* Trial period is 3 months (No change in treatment during the period)
[Model annual income]
Annual income: 5.2 million yen / 26 years old Sales experience: 4 years / (including university graduates, working in the Tokyo metropolitan area, head of household, overtime 40 months) ) In case of
annual income 6.5 million yen / 31 years old Manager experience 5 years / (University graduate, Tokyo metropolitan area work, head of household)
Salary increase once a year (April), bonus year twice (June / December), commuting Transportation expenses (supplied according to company operating standards)
3. MA tool knowledge, operational experience
4 . Experience using BI tools such as Tableau
Various social insurances, overtime allowance, holiday allowance, late night allowance, regional allowance, position allowance, dependent allowance, employee shareholding association, group life insurance, retirement pension system, various Keisei systems, awards system, employee dormitory, Sports club corporation members, employee entrepreneurship support system, reduced working hours / time shift work system, health checkup, defined contribution pension system, qualification acquisition system, borrowed company housing system, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 127 days]
* Actual values from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, New Year holidays, Mynavi public holidays (5 days a year) ), Annual paid leave, Gyeongsang leave, special leave (marriage leave, abduction leave, child nursing leave, etc.), maternity leave, childcare leave.
* The number of screenings and content may change.