- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee Up to 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Life Science (Pharmaceutical) Division
Medical writing, review, and correction as a dedicated writer in the pharmaceutical industry department. Depending on your skills / experience / aptitude, you may be responsible for QC inspections and QC staff training.
・Creation work for medical writing summary of investigational drug, clinical trial plan, case report, consent explanation document, clinical trial report, CTD, submitted paper, etc.
・Quality control work for each QC inspection document (numerical value) (Checks with reference materials, focusing on / symbols / terms)
* All of the following are required requirements.
・ Practical experience at pharmaceutical manufacturers, CROs, research institutes, etc.
・ Persons who can write medical descriptions
・ Persons with TOEIC 700 or above or equivalent English
・ Office (Word, Excel, PPT) can be used (example: Word change history, search / replacement, template, table creation support) , ability to act from the contractor’s standpoint
, ability to write / review articles
, clinical experience
, anticancer Pharmaceutical field experience / management experience
Writing test-> primary interview (assigned department + HR)-> secondary interview (executive)
* Performance inspection on the same day as the final interview
* About the writing test: This is a written test that is close to practical practice. There are various types of medical writing, papers, and QC, and we request them based on experience.