- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30〜17: 15
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for the personnel and labor operations in the OKI personnel department (head office or each department personnel).
[Details of work]
-Personnel system planning / HR labor
In addition to various educational programs, we carry out systematic rotation for the purpose of training. Through regular job rotation such as work and transfers, we will develop as a HR professional while experiencing various HR related work. It is a very blessed environment for those who want to improve their HR career.
* You will be hired as a future executive candidate in the HR department.
* In the future, the recruitment will be based on the premise that the OKI Group’s entire human resources and general affairs department, including domestic and overseas group companies, will play an active role.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Monthly salary, overtime allowance, salary increase: once a year (April), bonus: twice a year (June, December), commuting allowance
Social insurance, corporate pension fund, family allowance, meal assistance, business trip allowance, overtime allowance, commercial housing allowance, childcare work system (until the end of the sixth grade of elementary school), prenatal work system, nursing care work system, retirement allowance system (Estimated date: From the day of hiring a regular employee * Excludes trial period)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: around 125 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, GW holidays, summer holidays, Gyeongsang leave, annual paid leave (first 20 days / year, can be accumulated until the following year), childcare leave system ( (Until 2 years old), care leave, marriage leave, refresh leave, purpose-specific leave, etc.