- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 10 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign ICT Outsourcing Management Department
Responsible for technical support such as network server monitoring and internet / intra service at major telecommunications companies. Responds to inquiries from customers, investigation and isolation of causes when failures occur, and escalation to other departments.
Based on the basic knowledge of IT such as network servers and knowledge of services, we will respond to problems and failures faced by customers and work to solve problems.
1. Network / server monitoring / fault handling
2. Network equipment monitoring / fault handling
3. Technical support (Internet service / intra service / voice line service, etc.), inquiry handling, fault isolation, investigation and recovery work
4.. status check (alert contents confirmation) after the alarm detection by the monitoring tools
5. (enter on the remote to the device, check the log situation) alarm switch divided into information collection
6. domestic and Report alarm occurrence to overseas users (initial report / interim report * as appropriate) and recovery report 4. Escalate to other departments according to the status of alarm separation
7. Ticket creation and history registration 6. In addition, inquiries from customers
– In the project, teams are organized with corresponding services increasing the number of services that can be handled gradually by rotating the team.
– Inquiries from overseas users are also generated, so communication and support in English will occur.
– In addition to this position, there are several assumed projects such as technical support for IT services.
[Challenging and attractive]
1. Team building:
Alone will not be resident at the customer site. Since the team is composed of employees of the same vector, we have a collaborative system, and we frequently make proposals for improvements to our customers as well as having normal business operations.
2. Abundant career path
We carry out transfers systematically based on the orientation and experience of each employee. There is also an open recruitment system, so it is not necessary to repeat risky job changes because it is possible to improve careers and change careers in technology (operation maintenance -design and construction), management, back office and other businesses.
3. There is an environment- rich education system that can grow . The company’s training system has a proven track record of selling to external companies.
After gaining knowledge and experience related to IT, there are various career development opportunities. You can increase your IT (especially infrastructure) knowledge and experience, expand your potential and challenge new careers.
・Management such as network engineer operation design and design construction ・Engineering such as project leader
・Development of business consultants and business automation tools to support customer business process improvement and business automation
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Working experience (1 year or more)
2. Ability to smoothly handle customer support by telephone (smooth communication with customers through technical support, etc.)
3. Basic OA skills ( (In particular, log entry into the system can be performed smoothly.)
4. Those who are willing to learn and absorb new things
5. Those who have experience in operating and maintaining server networks (NW)
6. Language skills equivalent to TOEIC 550 or higher or Eiken Level 2 or higher (experience in studying abroad, etc.)
7. Those who have graduated from an information school or department
8. Learned or qualified are people (CCENT, CCNA , etc.)
CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry networking Technician)
CCNA (Cisco Certified network Associate): Cisco Systems, Inc. to implement a network-related equipment manufacturers of the world’s largest, net Test to certify the skills of over click engineers
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 3.3 million yen to 4.5 million yen
– Considered according to experience, skills, and job description.
– Monthly salary, bonus: twice a year, salary revision: twice a year
Various social insurances, full payment for overtime, recreation facilities, property savings system, defined contribution pension system, group long-term lifetime income insurance system, in-house IT school, 30 free courses (CCNA, CCNP, LPIC measures, etc.) ), Lab room, external qualification assistance system, incentive by qualification, qualification allowance, English conversation class, etc.
– Document screening
– Primary interview (personnel manager or on-site manager)
– Final interview (general manager)
* If you are going to the final interview, you will receive an aptitude test (about 40 minutes) on the web.
* The number of screenings is scheduled to be twice, but the contents are subject to change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (5 days), year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), annual paid holidays, Gyeongju holidays
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.