- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Staffing Planning Division Service Development Department
You will be in charge of new business planning and alliance planning for human resource services. From a medium- to long-term perspective, you will analyze issues related to human resource services and plan new businesses and services.
1. new business planning to take advantage of the company’s resources
2. such as planning, such as alliances entered into with other companies
as the next one hand of human resources services, create a certain value to the world service That is the mission.
– Charisma order to leave the all-one of the area, planning, planning, execution, result, it is possible to a wide range of charge up to look back, it is possible to polish the planning capabilities.
・ In addition to planning and analysis capabilities, it is possible to acquire coordination, negotiation, and promotion capabilities by promoting implementation in cooperation with the field.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Estimated annual income: 7 to 9 million yen
salary increase / promotion: Scheduled twice a year, Bonus salary: Twice a year (6-12 ⽉)
Social insurance complete, overtime allowance, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreational facility (health insurance association), corporate benefits club member, independent support system (3 years after joining the company, Independent as an authorized agency, it is possible to receive support for funding, rent, and recruitment), introduction training for mid-career employees (OJT after on-site assignment), ability development support system (company-wide training, cafeteria-type training), overtime Allowance (full payment)
Interview (2 times)
* Screening frequency and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days (FY 2017 results)]
2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), summer holidays (according to the calendar for each business division), special holidays, paid holidays