- Career Level Student
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Up to 10 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 12:30 to 21:30
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be in charge of an individual English consultant for the company’s service “PROGRIT”. You will have a lecture on how to learn English efficiently and follow up on your daily learning.
1. Level check and interview
・ Analysis of current English ability, clarification of tasks (listening ability, speaking ability, vocabulary, etc.)
・ Hearing of English study methods and living environment
2. Provision of curriculum
・ Creation of curriculum suitable for customers
・ Setting and sharing of goals
3. Interview (customer visits once a week)
・ Confirmation test and reflection
・Proposal for improving English proficiency
4. Daily follow – up
・advice for questions or consultation (as appropriate)
[One-day flow of senior employees (example)]
Free time in the morning / private time
12: 00-12: 30 / Slow office
visit 13: 00-14: 00/1 first interview
14: 00- 15:00 / Lunch with colleagues
* Lunch can be taken freely according to the schedule.
15:00-16:00 / Shadowing correction
16:00-17:00 / Interview preparation
17:00-18:00 / Knowledge sharing meeting
18:30-19:30 / Second interview
20:00-21 : 00/3 Third interview
21 : 10-21 : 20 / Leaving
・ Existing employees have joined the company with 100% experience.
・ Recently, some employees have taken a 9-day holiday together with a paid one.
[Challenging / Charming]
・ It is a new job that supports not only English teachers but also English teachers to “change the life of those who want to improve their English skills in a short period of time”.
・ You can enjoy both work and life.
Career step-up is as follows:
1. Leader, management (management) for each school building
2. Senior consultant (specialist)
3. Corporate (Career change such as department transfer)
TOEIC 800 points or equivalent level of English
* TOEFL / IELTS / Eiken qualifications / scores are acceptable
1. Experience studying abroad
2. Experience gaining English skills
3. General office experience (secretary, reception, English office work, etc.)
4. Customer service experience (concierge cabin attendant, etc.)
5. English teaching experience (individual school, group school, private tutor, teacher, English teacher, etc.)
6. Other English Working experience in the use of goods (trade, trading company, translation, interpretation, overseas sales, aviation, travel)
Primary interview: On-site employee
Secondary interview; Recruiting
Third interview: Human resources manager
Final interview: Vice president
* The number of interviews (2-4 times) varies depending on the candidate’s evaluation / other companies’ selection status.
* We want to finish all the flow within 10 days.
* For secondary and tertiary interviews, there may be joint interviews with multiple candidates.
(In order to improve the selection speed)
For candidates residing overseas and in the country, we will be selecting online, but there will always be a face-to-face selection. I would like to do it.
(The purpose is to eliminate discrepancies after joining the company.)
* Basically, you may be asked to make a face-to-face adjustment at the final selection stage, but in the selection process before that, there is already a prospect of returning home. If you are a candidate, we will make adjustments as much as possible.