- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 3 month
- Department Assign Benesse i-Career New Graduate Department
You will be responsible for corporate sales of the company’s new graduate referral service “doda new graduate agent”.
1. About customers Customers who want to hire new graduates are customers.
2. Proposal of “doda new graduate agent”, a recruitment service that connects new graduates who want to find employment with companies that want to hire new graduates.
<About doda new graduate agent>
This service has been operated by the company since 2011. In the new graduate recruitment / employment market, which has many problems such as concentrated application to large companies, shortage of SMEs, and early retirement due to mismatch, we provide a real matching service that bridges students and companies.
3. Sales methods and processes
A series of operations from company visits to interviews, job creation, public relations, selection process planning and consulting.
[Details of business]
1) Acquisition of appointments for companies
Full-time call staff and sales members work together to obtain appointments for new and deep cultivation.
2) Hearing of company visit / recruitment needs
3) Proposal of recruitment process to company
4) Creation of job opportunities for students
5) Public relations to career advisors Explaining projects and targets to career advisors supporting students , Student acquisition.
6) Planning and consulting of the selection process When a student proceeds to an interview, he / she stands between the company and the student each time the interview is conducted, and produces a series of selections up to the job offer while confirming the evaluation and intentions of both the company and the student.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million yen to 550 yen
monthly salary: will the ~ 226,000 yen or more
※ experience, determined in accordance with the skill.
* The above annual income is an amount that includes 40 hours / month average as the expected overtime allowance.
Salary increases, promotions, bonus payments: all twice a year
Social insurance complete, overtime allowance, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreational facility (health insurance association), corporate benefits club member, independent support system (3 years after joining the company, Independent as an authorized agency, you can receive support for funding, rent, and recruitment), introduction training for mid-career employees (on-the-job training after assignment), capacity development support system (company-wide training, cafeteria-type training)
Interview (2 times)
* The number of screenings may change depending on the situation.
[Annual holidays: 126 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), summer holidays (according to the calendar of each business division), special holidays, paid holidays