- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Development Division Design Department
Responsible for building-related management related to the opening of new stores in Japan and overseas. Both domestic and overseas projects will be visited locally, and various adjustments will be made up to the opening of the store, such as field surveys and regular meetings.
1. New store opening verification (cooperation with design office and related business partners) , verification of plans, costs, etc. , new construction and renovation plan reviews , approval documents and related documents
2. New stores Supervision of construction for opening, ordering work to a construction company (general contractor), supervision work such as construction contents and progress at the site, response work to the government and the neighborhood
3. As a contact point for requests regarding store creation by the sales headquarters, Coordination with design offices and construction companies
・ The company’s stores are created by hand according to location, scale, and trade area. Working with the sales side and related business partners to launch these stores to the world is the most rewarding moment for the person in charge.
・ Although it is a large group company with sales exceeding 1 trillion yen, it is a growing company that dares to take on a new stage, so the experience is expanding.
-While working for a listed company, you can increase new things and realize growth with the company.
・ With the retail business as the core business, it is possible to plan and implement facilities that combine tenant buildings, offices, hotels, apartment buildings, etc., according to the development of group companies.
・ Because the discount business is the main, it is a strong strength to be able to build up a career without being influenced by business sentiments both domestically and overseas.
・ In recent years, we have opened stores not only in Japan but also overseas. There is also an environment where even those who have never been involved in actual business design can take on the challenge of designing commercial facilities and overseas projects.
・ Promotion and promotion are possible in consideration of ability and aptitude regardless of age, gender and educational background.
・ As a corporate culture, we are always challenging new businesses, and depending on your motivation, you can take on various challenges.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
2. Experience in design and construction
3. English for those who wish to work overseas negotiations carried out for) the
1. English (or equivalent TOEIC600 points)
2. architect (1 and 2 class), such as construction management engineer (1 and 2 class) If you have the experience of
3.CAD (AutoCAD and Jw-cad)
4. Design office workers who have experienced building design
5. General contractors who have experienced building construction
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 4.5 million yen to 9 million yen
– Monthly: 280,000 yen to 600,000
* Determined based on sufficient consideration of ability, experience, previous salary, etc.
* Monthly salary of ¥ 63.3 million to ¥ 10,780,000 is paid as a fixed overtime fee equivalent to 30 hours per month. (Exceeded amount will be paid separately.)
* When traveling overseas, there will be payment in accordance with the travel expenses regulations of the company.
– Salary revision: twice a year (January / July), bonus: twice a year (July / December), commuting transportation expenses ( (Up to 30,000 yen)
Birth of a life partner system (same-sex partnerships / inner relations of local governments are subject to the same benefits as legal marriage), complete social insurance (employment / work-related accidents / health / welfare pensions), and life partners (spouse, family members, same-sex partners) Souvenir gift system, employee shareholding association (with incentives), property savings system (with interest compensation), wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, Keigo Mikokin, maternity leave, childcare leave (with track record), women’s Established “cocoro project” to think about how to work, group insurance premium discount by partner insurance company, defined contribution pension system, facilities related to Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: Yucan, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS and many others), late-night work allowance, holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (exceeding 30 hours).
– Annual holiday: 121 days (period: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2008)
– five-day work week (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays, family events vacation, half holiday plans, maternity leave, child care leave (with acquisition actual) such as average year Number of days to take next paid leave: 12.16 days (April 1, 2018-March 31, 2019)
※ It takes about 2 weeks to 1 and a half months from application to final offer .
* The number of selections and details may change.