- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
You will be the clinical trial coordinator (CRC) in the Hokkaido / Sapporo area. Work related to the implementation of clinical trials at medical institutions, data collection, report entry, etc.
* Clinical trials: Clinical trials to confirm the efficacy and safety of drugs under development and to apply for manufacturing and sales to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
1. Study protocol in the protocol meeting / clinical trial preparation company Conduct a meeting and check the procedure.※ protocol: basis to carry out the purpose, the trial of the clinical trials, statistical considerations, organizations that perform clinical trials, such as that of a document including the method of trial
2. start-up meeting before the start of the trial, medical institution staff (nurse in charge・ A briefing session will be held for clinical laboratory technicians, etc., and a specific explanation will be given of the content that they would like to cooperate with.
3. Study drug delivery, material confirmation, various training
, confirmation of clinical study materials (test spitz, case report, other materials), appropriate management , training necessary to support clinical trials
4. Guidance of screening investigator Under supervision, subject eligibility will be confirmed based on selection criteria and exclusion criteria in accordance with the protocol.
5. The explanation of consent and assistance for obtaining consent (informed consent)
The details of the trial will be explained by the doctor, but the following will be supplementarily explained to subjects who agreed to the trial as a CRC.
・ Clinical trial schedule
・ Specific flow etc.
6. Subject care ・ Response with client
・ Presentation of subject examination
・ Resolution of subject’s anxiety and doubt
・ Schedule management of subject after start of clinical trial
・ Monitor of pharmaceutical manufacturer Witnessing and responding to collation with the source material to be implemented [Flow of CRC work for one week] http://www.neues.co.jp/recruit/crc/
Any of the following medical qualification holders (no clinical experience required ): pharmacist, nurse, clinical laboratory technician, clinical engineering technician, clinical radiographer, occupational therapist, physical therapist, clinical psychologist, administrative dietitian Such.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3.88 million to 4.28 million yen
Estimated monthly salary: 276,000 to 303,000 yen
* Those who have experience with CRC are determined based on work experience and ability, and salary for previous jobs.
* Monthly fee includes 30 hours / month non-overtime allowance (fixed amount). If over 30 hours, overtime allowance will be paid separately.
* During the OJT period (in principle, 2 months after joining the company), no job allowance (30,000 yen / month) will be paid.
* Overtime allowance is paid for the amount exceeding the specified working hours with respect to the total working hours.
However, it will be paid separately if it exceeds the time (30 hours) that is eligible for the overtime allowance.
Monthly salary / bonus system, salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year (total of 2 times in summer and winter * basic salary x 3.4 months)
・ Pharmacist / nurse (6 years experience)
Expected annual salary: ¥ 4,284,000 / Monthly amount: 303,750 yen
Basic salary: 213,000 yen
Work allowance: 30,000 yen
30 hours / month only non-time allowance: 60,750 yen
Bonus: 639,000 yen
• Pharmacist / Nurse (3 years or more experience)
Expected annual income: 4,125,600 yen / monthly amount: 292,750 yen
base salary: 204,200 yen
duties allowance: 30,000 yen
30 hours / month of considered overtime: 58,550 yen
bonus: 612,600 yen, registered dietitian (experience more than one year) assumed annual income: 3,888,000 yen / month: 276,250 yen
basic salary: 191,000 yen
duties allowance : 30,000 yen
30 hours / month only Non-time allowance: 55,250 yen
Bonus: 573,000 yen
Fully equipped with social insurance (Employees’ Pension, Health Insurance, Long-term Care Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Health Insurance Association Contracted Recreational Facilities and Sports Facilities Available.
Document selection: Confirmation of qualifications / work history, etc. according to recruitment requirements Watching explanation video (about 30 minutes): Accessing a dedicated URL and watching explanation video * You can also watch before application
SPI examination (on the web)
Written test 1 + 1 minute speech + Primary interview (Each recruitment area manager, recruiter)
* Conducted in-house in one day
* Comprehensive judgment based on three factors
Written test 2 + Secondary interview (Executive)
Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30-January 4), paid leave (granted at the end of the trial period, the number of days in the first year depends on the hire date), summer vacation ( 4 days between July 1 and September 30), special leave (Keio leave, etc.), pre-partum postpartum / childcare leave system, nursing care leave system
* Holiday work may occur depending on the medical institution in charge There is.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.