- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign Customer Success (CS) Department
As a member of the Kansai branch, you will face customers in the customer success department in the medium to long term and deliver truly valuable services to customers.
[Outline of operations]
While participating in usage guidance and operation proposal operations for customers who have introduced “Sansan”, they will be responsible for the establishment of the customer success department at the Kansai branch.
Even if it is called usage guidance / operation, you do not instinctively perform routine work, but consider and plan various methods and means for customers to establish and use Sansan. In addition, sales thinking is an important position in order to provide support while considering what kind of approach is optimal in order to improve customer utilization.
[Details of business]
You will be able to make online usage guidance and operational proposals using telephone, email, and web conferencing.
1. Support for the introduction of Sansan for customer success (formation of Success Plan, implementation of kick-off)
・ Recognize that the introduction of Sansan is one project.
・Clarify the purpose of introduction.
・ Build and implement a promotion system Support for formulating schedules and operational rules.
2. Implementation support after implementation (management of the formulated Success Plan), training sessions for users, etc.
3. Account management after implementation support
・ Quarterly to annual regular Implementation of reports (Effect verification using score charts and proposals for improvement measures)
・Proposals for functional improvements to our product development department based on customer requests
・New functions released as needed are delivered to customers and promoted use Support / Proposal of cooperation with other services to make Sansan a business infrastructure.
* The number of customers in charge is around 40-50 per person, and follow-up will be conducted mainly by large customers.
[About the company]
With the mission of “creating innovation from encounters”, we have been developing business with two services based on business cards. Since its founding in 2007, the corporate cloud business card management service “Sansan”, 2012 Develops and provides a personal business card app “Eight”.
Those who meet one of the following requirements:
3 years of corporate sales experience (preferably IT industry), 3 years of consulting experience in the consulting industry, 3 years of customer support experience.
• Work experience in the IT industry
・ Those who have high communication skills and can work with customers and internal parties
・Performers who are good at quantitative analysis of numbers.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.2 million to 8 million yen
* Determined individually according to experience and ability.
* An overtime allowance equivalent to 45 hours per month will be paid regardless of whether overtime work is provided
* Extra wages for overtime work exceeding 45 hours will be paid additionally
* During the trial period (6 months) No change in conditions
Twice a year (June / December), Bonus twice (July / December), Full payment of transportation expenses
Annual salary 5.255,000: Monthly 375,000 (Basic salary 236,000+ Overtime allowance 139,000).
Various social insurances, employee shareholding association
Know Me (a system in which 3,000 yen per person is subsidized if you go to drink with people who have not drunk in other departments in the past) -Cho (working day transfer system), GEEK SEEK (for creators and engineers: development environment maintenance assistance system, developer study group encouragement system, book purchase assistance system), YAE (home work system), teranchi (president and number of employees) Group lunch by name), MOM (Measures of Maternity: a system in which the company subsidizes a nursery school fee to boost the return from childcare leave), KISS (KIds Sitter Support: babysitter up to 30,000 yen per month) H2O (Neighboring Housing Subsidy System)
* A system in which the company subsidizes housing expenses for employees who live within 2 stations from Omotesando Station and Shibuya Station, and helps reduce commuting time. Detailed introduction of internal system Please check here for details
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays, Gyeongsang holidays, charge holidays (a system that allows you to take three consecutive days off from July to September).
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.