- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Designing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Management Headquarters Accounting & Finance Department System Management Section
Mainly for application development and specification change support , it supports a wide range of server / network construction / operation and inquiry.
︎ Improvement and new development of core systems such as sales management and production management systems.
In addition, you will be responsible for server maintenance and operation of groupware, workflow systems, salary systems, journaling software, etc.
︎ In addition, we are proceeding with development for the next system construction, and we are modifying the program to respond to change requests from each base.
Those who are unquestioned in the industry but have some programming experience (regardless of development language)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Wage form: Monthly wage 225,000-278,000 yen * Increase including fixed overtime 29,000- yen : Annual (May)
– Bonus: Twice a year (June, December) Previous year 3.7 month
– commuting allowance: Actual payment * Bicycle or walking commuting is uniformly paid 2,000 yen
– Overtime allowance: Fixed overtime system * Excess payment is provided
– Retirement allowance system: Defined contribution pension
– Social insurance: Health insurance and welfare pension insurance, employment insurance and labor insurance
– company housing: leasing company housing system (tenants lives 10 years from joining)
– business qualification system, certification support system, qualification reward system, employee savings plans (General / Housing / pension),
– employee shareholding system, childcare / care leave system
– Annual holiday: 114 days (FY2018)
– Saturday (There is work once a month), Sundays and holidays
– Summer vacation, New Year’s holiday
– paid leave: 10 days after joining the company, up to 20 days (up to 40 days carried forward the previous year), 1 hour unit You can get paid for hours at
Primary selection (appropriation test / personnel and SE interview)
Final interview (representative)