- Career Level Executive
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Executive Division i-common Management Department
You will be in charge of managementsupport consulting for the management advisor human resource service”i-common”. You will be able to perform a wide range of workfrom planning to deeper sales to improve service quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Companies in a wide range of industries that have management issueswith customers are customers. Make proposals to managers and businessmanagers.
Case Study: https://i-common.jp/?pagename=casestudy_tmp
2. Propose the management advisory service “i-common” for productsand continue to solve the management issues of client companies together withadvisory personnel.
<About management advisory service “i-common”> https://i-common.jp/
A new type of management support service called advisory service thatintroduces professionals and experts from various industries as advisors whennecessary. .
In order to solve in-house human resources and management issues that aredifficult to hire normally, the company’s challenges are to utilize theknowledge, know-how, and connections of specialists who have the expertise andexpertise of formerly listed companies for the required period of time andnecessary timing. Support resolution.
3. About the sales method and process As a partner of the clientcompany management, we will perform matching of appropriate consultingpersonnel, project management, and problem solving.
(1) Extraction of issues: Not only appointments with management, but alsoanalysis of current issues through on-site visits and interviews.
(2) Goal setting-Advisor introduction: Matching the image of the customer’sgoal, analyzing the gap, formulating necessary advisory requirements, andimplementing matching. As a project, we will propose what kind of statewill be realized by when.
(3) Project management: Sharing project progress and implementing improvementproposals.
4. Other supplementaryinformation <Social significance of the business> -Japan hasentered the world’s fastest and declining birthrate and aging society, and morethan 20,000 major executives retire every year. Brings.
・ In order to promote the social use of the knowledgeof the elderly, we are also promoting joint projects with the Ministry ofHealth, Labor and Welfare and local governments.
<About the market>
Although the potential market for thisproject is said to be 72 billion yen, there are only a few entrants. Sincewe will continue to invest in the future, we can expect great growth potentialand future prospects for our business.
<Challenging / Attractive>
/ In an environment where sales can open up new markets that meet customerneeds.
・ Because it is the 6th year sinceits establishment, it is still in the growth stage. Based on the company’sstrong business foundation, it is possible to challenge new businesses as if itwere a venture company.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 6 millionyen
Monthly salary: 300,000 yen or more (including overtime allowance for 40 hoursof overtime per month)
* Determined according to experience and skills.
Wage form: Monthly salary, salary increase / promotion / bonus payment:Scheduled twice a year (for managers, only salary promotion is once a year)
Social insurance complete, property savingssystem, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferentialsystem, recreational facility (health insurance union), benefits club memberfor corporations, independent support system Funding / rent / recruitmentsupport), mid-career introduction training (on-the-job training after on-siteassignment), ability development support system (company-wide training,cafeteria-type training), full overtime allowance (managerial positions) None)
Interview (2 times)
* The number and content of selection may change depending on the situation.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Weekly holiday 2 days (Basically Saturdays and Sundays, 2 days a week holiday,there are four days a year, the company has a Saturday work day specified bythe company), holidays, New Year holidays, summer holidays, special holidays ,Paid leave (10-20 days)