- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Osaka Sales Office
The basic style is to go around the customers determined by route sales.
Our customers are building material dealers, lumber shops, housing companies, renovation shops, etc. We will communicate with customers and build human relations.
Since there is also a request for a quote from a customer, there is always work inside the company as well as outside.
・ Normal license required
・ One year or more of sales experience (regardless of corporation or individual)
Those over 40 years of age are required to have experience in the industry.
(Example) Building material manufacturer, wholesaler or house manufacturer
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 25 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– Fixed overtime
– pay basic salary: 151,000 to 260,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 50,000 yen to 50,000 yen
– Fixed overtime hours: 39 hours
Additional wages for overtime work exceeding fixed overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary 201,000-310,000
bonus twice a year (last year 4 months)
salary increase once a year
Various social insurances, property formation savings system, housing loan, company housing system (according to company rules)
Document selection → Primary interview → Officer interview
– Annual holiday 115 days
– a five-day workweek (weekends and holidays)
– (however exhibition, inventory, there is going to work Saturday and Sunday 9 days in management policy recital, etc.)
– paid annual leave
– summer and year-end and New Year holidays
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.