- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Service Support Division Outsourcing Division
You will be the implementation project manager for outsourcing services. You will have an in-depth understanding of the company’s products, including employee expense management and expense reimbursement, and will lead the implementation project for outsourcing service contract customers.
1. Introduction project led
2. collection of evaluation to the request and products from the customer
3. development department and sales department through the introduction project
4. improvement of the introduction method and introduction template
5. Inquiries / Inquiries from sales departments / Pre-sales support
6. Improvement of service quality in cooperation with overseas outsourcing service teams
[About the company’s solutions]
Worldwide It is the industry standard for business travel / expense management cloud with the top share in Japan, which is used by over 52 million people and handles approximately 8 trillion yen.
SAP Concur, a new integrated brand, is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to streamlining expense management, invoice management, and business trip management, it also visualizes overhead costs and complies with compliance. It is a powerful support for improving the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
・Average age: 37 years old
・Gender ratio: 65% male, 35% female (about 40% of all employees are women and can work with a high degree of freedom)
・Workable environment and reputation from employees Is a stylish office.
[Challenging and attractive]
– The corporate culture is cozy and close to the president.
・Cultures that encourage employees to enhance each other are set as corporate cultures, and opportunities to provide honest and interactive feedback from the perspectives of themselves, colleagues, and supervisors are also provided regularly.
[About the company]
It is a Japanese corporation of the US-based Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions.
We were selected as the “Best Company for Work” Best Company for four consecutive years, and in 2018, we were ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. At least 3 years experience in system introduction projects as a consultant
2. Experience in introduction of package solutions
3. At least 1 year experience in project participation as a project manager
4. In-house sales team, Communication ability and teamwork awareness to facilitate smooth collaboration with partner companies and the company headquarters
5. TOEIC 750 points
Package solution installation experience, especially product experience in the accounting field
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 million to 10 million yen
* Expected annual income is the sum of base + incentive
* Incentive is 10% of base.
Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
WelfareVarious social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), defined contribution pension system, payment of Keihan, Benefit One, health checkup, Kanto IT Health Insurance Union contract recreation facility, English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS class) Provision of soft skill training (performed at the office once a quarter), educational benefit system (up to 70% of the cost when attending external training, up to 200,000 yen per year), English learning materials and business books Lending, career counseling, follow-up counseling, internal job posting, mentor system, in-house intern system, awards (awards, TOP Sales / TOP GUN, CS Award, service awards, letters of appreciation), influenza vaccination costs (dependence) (Including family members who are dependents), the cost of medical checkups of dependent spouses, occupational physicians, and mental Luscheck, childcare / working system (short working hours, sitter assistance system, working from home), internal exchange (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities, Buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive feedback, and beverages such as juice and tea are provided for free or half price in the office
– Document selection
– Primary interview: Manager, Service and Support Division
– Secondary interview: General Manager, Service and Support Division
– Final interview: Representative
*The number of selections and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), leave leave system for studying abroad, paid encouragement days , 3-year service leave, volunteer leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.