- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-18: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Corporate Planning Division Global Promotion Department
You will be responsible for overseas operations.
・ Planning of overseas sales promotion plans for the company’s game titles
・Coordination with overseas publishers
– licensing of game titles overseas
・ Support operations overseas (subsidiary management and support operations, etc.)
– Japan enrolled in the company (entertainment-based game company, manufacturing industry, etc.), experience of overseas business development
work experience using the English (more than 3 years)
and employment experience in the game company
· TOEIC900 More than points.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Determined based on experience and skills
* Special bonus depending on performance
Health insurance (Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association), Employees ‘Pension Insurance, Employment Insurance, Workers’ Accident Insurance, General Welfare Group Periodic Insurance, New Medical Insurance, Marriage / Birth Allowance, Consolation, Sickness Allowance, Disaster Bonus, Refresh Room , Activity grants, events, in-house massage room (a shiatsu masseur with national qualification), health checkup, influenza vaccination, counseling.
Primary interview (head of division / section manager) ⇒ Final interview (president or head of division)
* May be held on the same day as primary / final interview depending on the situation.\]
[Annual holiday: 120 days or more]
Weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, annual paid leave (10-20 days / year), special leave (6 days / year), marriage leave (7 days) Maternity leave (5 days), secret leave (1-7 days), birthday leave (1 day / year of birthday), menstrual leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.