- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10:00- 19:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Global Business Department
I will be in charge of the following operations as a game planner in the company’s Global Business division.
1. Development / operation direction
2. Planning of operation plan
3. Predictive management according to the above operation plan
4. Schedule management
5. New game planning / planning
6. Update plan / event planning Planning
7. Promotion planning / Effect measurement
8. Content data mining
9. Planner instruction, confirmation, management
10. Overall quality management
-2 weeks to 1 month after joining the company is required in the assigned department We conduct OJT to acquire knowledge and skills.
・ In this department, exchanges with overseas offices frequently occur, so it is an environment where you can make use of English.
The company is releasing a mobile game
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 to 6 million yen, * Salary is determined according to company standards based on the balance of previous year’s income and experience.
* Including overtime allowance for 45 hours per month (not required
to overtime 45 hours ) * A separate allowance will be paid for overtime over 45 hours, late-night overtime, and holiday work.
* Not applicable to managers and discretionary workers.
Salary assessment twice a year, full payment of transportation expenses
Fully equipped with various social insurance (Kanto IT health insurance union), Keigo Sumikin, free clothing, in-house commendation system, in-house circle, free drink, mobile terminal purchase support system, stock cumulative investment system (Ruito)
* Varies depending on the situation
[Number of annual holidays: 125 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (3 days: acquired from July 1 to the end of September), year-end and New Year holidays (in principle, December 29 to 1) 3rd month), annual paid leave (10 days in the first year), maternity leave, childcare leave, Keio leave, refresh leave (5 days in a row after 2 years since joining the company, every 3 years thereafter * only for regular employees)