- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 6 Years
- Number of employee 11 or more
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Development
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 8AM to 8PM
- Trial Period None
- Department Assign It is divided into 39 technical fields corresponding to the JPO examination room
Prior art search required for patent examination and international patent classification and F-term assignment to patent application documents.
1. Prior art search service The JPO has registered a part of the prior art search required for examination based on the “ Act on Special Procedures for Industrial Property Rights, etc. ” We outsource to “research institution”
2. Centralized business Application documents for international patent classification and F-term (domestic patent classification), grant international patent classification (data input by personal computer), and grant F-term according to F-term list and manual.
3. Review and guide the results of granting F-terms to patent documents made by other external F-term granters.
– Understand and explain the contents of any patents in any of the following specialized fields:
・ Machine , Chemical , Electrical
– Technical profession equivalent to or higher than a university graduate (4 years or more in the case of a university graduate, 6 years or more in the case of a graduate of a junior college or technical college). It is desirable to have experience equivalent to managerial positions.
– Those who are familiar with technical skills and have the ability to read technical literature (including English literature). (No need for patent-related work experience)
– Appropriate communication skills, determination, flexibility, coordination, and good health without business problems.
– Able to operate a personal computer when performing business.
* Renewed every year for those who meet certain conditions such as good working results as a temporary employee . (Maximum age for contract renewal is 67 years old)
– Health insurance
– Employees ‘pension
– Employees’ pension fund
– Employment insurance
– Work accident insurance
– Commuting allowance (up to 100,000 yen per month)
– House allowance ( Up to 50,000 yen subsidy)
– Allowance for single appointment (eg 66,500 yen / month in Osaka)
– Training system
– Qualification support
– Regular health checkup
– Club activities
The total number of Foundation employees is approximately 1,760, and the total number of club activities is over 1,300.