- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:15
- Trial Period 6 month
- Department Assign Division manager (50s), career development 3 (mid 30s, early 30s * June 2019, mid 20s), 2 offices
The person in charge of the finance business. You will contribute to the growth of the group by planning and drafting a capital policy on a group basis while conducting fund procurement and investment practices and negotiating with banks, securities companies, and rating companies.
1. fund (Treasury) business practices
company-wide base of cash flow
cash management on a global basis, including · CMS (Cash Management System)
foreign exchange risk management in 2. group-based
3. Bank , Negotiations with securities companies , funding (bank borrowing, bond issuance) business negotiations, capital market trend analysis, reporting to top management
4. Negotiations with rating agencies (responding to annual rating reviews, etc.)
5. securities investment management evaluation exchange work-shareholdings CGC (Corporate governance code), corresponding to the securities report
6. pension asset management practices development of and operational policy management and operation assets such as monitoring work
7. The company Planning and planning of the capital policy of the group We will make proposals after planning the capital policy (optimum capital structure), etc. to the top management.
8. Collaboration with overseas group companies, management of funds at overseas bases, dealing with foreign exchange risks, dealing with individual projects in the financial field, etc.
[About the company]
This chemical trading company was founded in 1832 in Kyoto. We have the exclusive agency rights to exclusively import and sell world-class products in Japan, and utilize our technological, information and overseas networks to strengthen manufacturing, processing and R & D functions. However, the business structure has been transformed. The Group is working to realize “NAGASE for sustainable growth” toward 2032, the 200th anniversary of its founding.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in fund planning at a business company (planning for funding, procurement and management)
2. Experience in negotiation with a bank / securities company at a business company
3. Practical experience in the capital market (
4. Experience in executing transactions based on analysis of financial exchange rate trends) 4. English ability: TOEIC 730 or higher
5. Experience working in a specific field for more than 5 years [Possible]
1. Securities analyst
2. Financial planner
3. Bookkeeping Grade 3 or above
4. English ability ( level of email communication in English, participation in TV / conferences in English)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 6 to 9 million yen
Various social insurances, various allowances (overtime allowance, retirement allowance, etc.)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* It may take 1-2 weeks to select documents.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Complete weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), public holidays, New Year’s holiday (5 days from December 30 to January 3), paid leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.