- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Tokyo Head Office Planning & Production Headquarters
Client marketing strategy, promotion strategy planning proposal and their implementation in general.
Depending on the selection process, you will be assigned to a strategic planner or promotion planner. Strategic planners design strategies and communication plans in general based on facts derived from research through quantitative, qualitative research, etc. in client marketing, communication problem setting or advertising effectiveness measurement. In collaboration with creatives, we also provide oriental and briefing for chestnuts.
The promotion planner mainly performs campaign planning, event planning, direction to external production, and management of the day. We also do novelty planning and PR work.
● Corporate sales experience of intangible products
● Persons with excellent communication skills (Important)
● Word, Excel, PowerPoint software skills
● Those who have planning sales experience in general advertising companies, Web advertising agencies, SP companies, etc. Or someone with experience in corporate sales.
● Those who have experience in creating project plans and presentations.
[Announcement revision] 1 month before contract renewal
[Bonus] Once a year (performance bonus)
[Raise] Once a year
[Overtime allowance] Included in the annual salary
[Commutation allowance] Available (Full payment)
[Health insurance] Available
[Employment insurance ] Existence
[Industrial accident insurance] Existence
[Employees’ pension] Existence
[Retirement allowance] No (For contract employees)
・ Defined contribution pension
・ Employee shareholding association
・ Property savings system
・ Maternity leave / Childcare leave system
Document screening primary selection (interview with the department manager)
Secondary selection ( interview with the department in charge)
* In some cases, there is a third selection. Final selection (interview with the officer) job offer