- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 10 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
[Mobile game planning and operation]
For KONAMI, which values content , management after the release is an important mission, and we will add content to satisfy customers while reading customer reactions from numbers and opinions every day. Develop and implement measures such as functions and events / campaigns.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
・ Design of operation plans from the development stage, setting of KPI targets , aggregation of user trends, problem solving by analysis, design of management measures.
This job is rewarding
・ In addition to qualitative and quantitative information, the fun / hypothesis of making hypotheses with occasional intuition is hit, and the excitement when user satisfaction is achieved is only millions of operations content. Think about the user trends directly in numbers!
・ Because work directly linked to numerical results, gain a market sense from job types and user trends for those who want to go up with goals , Aiming to be a producer in the future.
・ Web advertising agencies and others who have experience in analyzing user trends are also active.
[Experience, skills and knowledge to seek]
– Mobile / PC online games at you like, one of the following experience
– Mobile / PC online game users trend analysis of digital sales in such
· EC site, sales experience , Online game master
(preferably if possible)
– English and Chinese
treatment conditions and salary bonus
Monthly salary bonus system, pay raise once a year, bonus twice a year, other production incentives.
– Child care support
– house recruitment and Awards
– various club activities
– in-house study sessions and training
– commuting allowance: upper limit 50,000 yen / month
– social insurance, various types of insurance offer
– defined contribution pension
– employee savings
– Employee Stock Ownership Plan
– 2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, summer, year-end and new year holidays, annual paid leave, childcare / care leave.
* annual holidays 126 days / FY2018 results.
There is a monthly average of about 30 hours.