- Career Level Executive
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 8 to 16:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for system planning and implementation promotion for the company’s headquarters, domestic and overseas bases.
1. Core system: Ordering, SCM (Manufacturing / Sales adjustment, Production management, Manufacturing, Procurement, Inventory management), Sales company, Accounting (Financial / Management accounting), etc.
2. IoT system: Installed in machine Data collection / analysis infrastructure, web / smartphone application, etc.
3. IT planning / operation: IT planning, IT market / solution / competition analysis, IT organization / operation design, etc.
* In the company’s main business machine domain, We hope that you will gain experience in system planning and implementation, and in the future will play an active role as a core IT department.
[About the company]
The company can be broadly divided into two categories: agricultural machinery (tractors, combines, etc.), engines, and machinery, which manufactures construction machinery, and water environments, which manufactures and constructs iron pipes, pumps and valves, environmental plants It is divided. In addition to supporting domestic farming and infrastructure development, we are actively expanding overseas to expand our global market share in each field. As of 2015, we are working to expand production bases and sales channels in North America, Europe, and Asia, aiming for group sales of 1.5 trillion yen to 2 trillion yen. We are looking for human resources who have accumulated experience in Japan and who are active overseas, as well as human resources that can further strengthen our domestic base, and are actively promoting career recruitment.
[About the Group]
Kubota Co., Ltd. started in 1890 in the casting industry. In Japan, where modernization is progressing, Japan has contributed to the development of society by realizing the domestic production of water pipes and the mechanization of agriculture for the first time in Japan. Inheriting the belief that “products that are useful for the development of the country must be created with all knowledge and wisdom” “is not only technically superior, but must be useful to society” We are promoting the business. The world has food problems and water environment problems due to population growth. The Kubota Group considers food, water, and the environment as one, and contributes to solving these issues.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.5 million to 8.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience, annual income of previous work, age, etc.
Graduate graduate (master): monthly salary of 237,000 yen / university graduate: monthly salary of 217,000 yen * April 2017 results
[annual income reference example]
27 years old: 539.2 million yen (one dependent, with housing allowance)
( Excluding overtime charges) 34 years old: 7158 thousand yen ( excluding overtime charges for 3 dependents with housing allowances)
* 35 years old: 89.70 million yen (administrative positions, no allowance)
* Discretionary labor system may be applied
Salary increase: Once a year (April), Bonus: Twice a year (June, December)
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), commuting allowance (according to company regulations), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, * up to 20,000 yen ), Housing allowance (11,000 Yen according to company regulations * Not applicable when using dormitory / company housing), Dormitory / company housing ownership (depending on availability of properties near the assigned area, family structure, etc.), retirement allowance, savings system / property savings system ( Property-type pension, housing property), group savings insurance, Kubota Fund (employee shareholding association), Keihin / Insurance / Keiho-no-mokin system, family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, etc. Health / Recreation / Cafeteria plan (use of sports facilities) Assistance, travel expense assistance, etc.), various health checkups, medical checkup assistance, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, Summer, GW, Annual paid, Special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, Paid leave (Maximum 20 days (14 days when entering the company, half day / hour unit available) Others (Manufacturing Division Is determined by each business site, paid according to the yearly prescribed holiday (business calendar) of the business site to work, paid up to 20 days, granted immediately after joining the company (depending on the time of joining the company)