- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Media Division Franchise Development Group
As a team leader in the matching media business that operates matching sites and comparison sites connecting service providers and users, you will be the center of the sales members and lead the entire business unit. The mission is to make the existing comparison site already operated by the company “No.1”.
1. About our clients We have a wide variety of fields such as study abroad industry, private tutors, marriage counselors, convenience stores, taverns, house cleaning, nail salons, cram schools, ramen stores, and relaxation salons.
2. Proposal sales of the comparative media operated by the company will be conducted to assist
3. Sales methods are handled by the part-time job, because the sales method, basic invoices, initial work of the month, and posting work are in charge. It is an environment where you can concentrate on.
1. Introduction and proposals of its own management site (including new business development) , posted to the media such as the Fair exhibitors
2. follow-up sales of existing customers , regular visits , such as up cell
[challenging, Charisma , Meetings with engineers and marketing departments are also active, and opinions are often requested. You can work from the perspective of the business manager, such as “How to make the industry more exciting?”
・ To create a relationship between the listed company and a business partner, it is worthwhile to support the customer’s business.
・ It is a job that you can get a lot of voices from users, such as “I have had such a good experience thanks to this site”, “I have changed my life”, “Thanks to this site, the number of affiliates has increased.”
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Those who have been in business for 3 years or more (BtoB, BtoC does not matter)
2. Those who can run on their own