- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign ICT Outsourcing Management Department
Participate in customer projects as PMO * and take charge of a wide range of tasks, including support operations in project promotion (schedule adjustment, meeting body design, minutes creation, etc.), new planning promotion of client companies, construction of business flow, and improvement of operational processes.
*The PMO (Project Management Office): Project management office. Departments and structural systems that provide cross-sectional support for individual project management within an organization.
1. Sales support / service planning / project management support
/ smooth process management
/ environment improvement
/ rule formulation / standardization
/ management operations
2. Efficient and reliable project management support
/ organizational management Problem definition
/ Proposal solution proposal
/ Promotion of new plan
/ Consensus building
Business details (example)
1. Visualization of business process / manual
2. Clarification of business flow / approval flow
3. Per business unit indexing of the business number / business man-hours issues in current business structure, risk of extraction
4. Coordination of meeting body centralized management / reporting of each KPI ※ on the organization
5. Q & a, business knowledge aggregation support
[challenging – Attractiveness]
・ Experience advanced stakeholder management with executives such as business managers of client companies.
・ By executing and promoting customer plans, project promotion ability and ability to work through will be improved.
・ You will acquire problem-solving skills for atypical and difficult tasks.
・ You can engage in service planning using cutting-edge technologies such as AI, IoT, cloud, drone, etc.
・ As a PMO, you can acquire the ability to create new business for customers and the skills to build and improve business processes.
-In the future, it is possible to play an active role in the company as the person in charge of starting a new business of the company.
・ There are also career paths to managers and back offices.
Those who meet one of the following:
1. Business process design and construction experience (regardless of industry)
2. Planning and improvement proposal experience for customers (regardless of industry)
3. PMO experience or project manager support experience
4. Experience in planning and launching some kind of service
5. Experience in proactively acting and demonstrating leadership [Okay]
Primary interview (personnel manager or on-site manager)
Final interview (general manager)
* If you are going to the final interview, you will receive an aptitude test (about 40 minutes) on the web.
* The number of screenings is scheduled to be twice, but the contents are subject to change.