- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 4 months
- Department Assign Marketing PR Department
You will be responsible for public relations PR as follows.
Press release of creating and customer-friendly e-mail magazine writing
· SNS of article writing production-Bulletin magazine (bimonthly 15,000 published) event planning, management direction of, and various public relations material , transcribe and calibration
intangible goods of education services Because it is a business that deals with, the PR skills are tested.
The marketing PR department has functions for “creative” such as “product development”, “public relations PR”, and DTP and video production.
From one-stop product development to designing and executing communication with customers, it is
a workplace environment where you can feel very rewarding as a spokesperson.
PC skills, editing experience
– PR PR experience
– Mermaga press release creation experience
– Production direction experience
– Calibration experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
* Consider experience.
■ Salary increase: Twice a year (October, April)
■ Bonus: Earnings bonus (End of September * 30% company-wide recurring profit is distributed among employees)
* Fixed overtime system of 45 hours a month (extra amount paid separately)
Commuting allowance (upper limit 30,000 yen / month), health insurance, welfare pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance
■ asset-building savings plans, extracurricular activities subsidies, scholarships
■ maternity leave system, child-care leave system, nursing care leave system , Training special leave system
■ Employee trips, overseas recreation facilities (Hawaii, Honolulu)
■ Year-long service meals, year-long service trips (5 years, 7 years)
– 9 days a month including Sunday (shift system) * Annual holidays 108 days Gyeongsang vacation, paid vacations, special vacations
* The paid digestion rate is over 70%.
■ Selection method:
3 interviews are planned.
* Practical examination may be conducted.