- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for digital marketing strategy planning and planning proposals for existing clients of major national clients.
The mission is to lead the customer’s digital strategy to success by comprehensively handling the necessary selection from the introduction of technology to use and operations.
[About Digital Marketing Services]
Internet promotion, website construction / operation, omni-channel marketing, analysis / research services, etc. Marketing utilizing Internet infrastructure Supporting activities. In addition, we provide cutting-edge digital marketing services such as communication services using social media and LINE, support for introducing digital marketing tools, and integrated marketing using proprietary DMP that evolves with AI.
Case Study: https: //www.trans-cosmos.co.jp/customercase/
1. business travel will accompany sales to existing customers of major national clients.
2. Identifying issues of client companies
3. Measure proposals Propose measures to be taken in the communication channel (information transmission path).
4. Technology introduction selection
5. Marketing plan planning
6. Operational work
[Challenging / Attractive]
・ You can engage in projects from upstream processes.
・ Because there are many projects from major customer companies and the project scale is large, it is a challenging and fulfilling job.
[About the Company]
An organization that can respond to business challenges in the digital marketing field of client companies, regardless of industry or application. All-in-one support from system planning to construction and operation.
* National client: An advertiser who sells its own brand products nationwide
* Communication channel: An information transmission channel. A place for companies to communicate with customers. Specific examples include mail, SNS, direct mail, TV commercials, websites and web advertisements.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. More than 2 years of proposal experience to customers.
2. Web site construction and operation experience.
3. Web system development knowledge.
1. 1 year or more of proposal creation experience
2. Project leader・ Project manager experience
3. Communication skills (Presentation, department negotiations, contractor negotiations)
4. Over 1 year sales experience
5. Business English (email, conference, telephone)
6. Organization management experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4 million to 8 million yen
* The annual salary is presented in accordance with the company’s salary regulations, but those with experience in the industry will consider it based on experience and track record. Depending on experience and skills, there is a possibility of being a supervisor.
* Estimated annual income including overtime allowance of 30 hours.
Monthly salary: Bachelors Degree 192,000 yen, Community & Technical College College (2-year) yen – 166,000
※ including housing allowances, overtime pay separately paid travel expenses paid (maximum monthly 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, wealth-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreation center, overtime fee.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days]
Full weekly holiday 2 days, paid leave (10 to 20 days), year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave (Has a half-day paid system * Acquired within the limits), special leave, Keio leave, Nursing care leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.